BoostAddict13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/DAP
I just mailed mine out to euro performance
That’s what I’m just fixing to do on their next go round also I think.

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
Come to PA we have more E85 stations now. Not sure where you're at but I've only found 2 places in NJ with ethanol:/

Also just found out from someone in the business that DHL is very reliable shipping even if it's from a place you wouldn't normally go for package services. Amazon and UPS ship/handle some of their packages before they get to main distribution centers per my inside source*
In Minnesota the gas stations do the mixing for you. As I continue tuning the car on Jb4/meth and eventually unlock it, I’ll just keep moving on down the selection line. It really is that easy 😂

DF236DDA-4026-4ED9-8694-3C95575DFDBA.jpeg

JOutterbridge

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Genesis Coupe, 94 and 97 Toyota Supra
In Minnesota the gas stations do the mixing for you. As I continue tuning the car on Jb4/meth and eventually unlock it, I’ll just keep moving on down the selection line. It really is that easy 😂

DF236DDA-4026-4ED9-8694-3C95575DFDBA.jpeg
That's so awesome. I'm guessing all the prices are similar?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
This is what I’m running into as well :( One one around here for miles and they have no clue what this means
My local DHL rep told me that isn't even a thing as there is no option anywhere to specify if something is temporary, so she taped my note on the side of the box explaining that it was a temporary export for testing only (not repair) and it was delivered to Femto this morning without getting held up in customs. Presumably no problems.

She also mentioned that they've been changing their shipping guidelines etcto different parts of the world a lot recently and it's generally difficult to keep up.

Maybe DHL or one of the involved countries changed their rules since Femto updated their directions 🤷‍♂️

1671810380152.png

Jon H

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 GT-R, 2021 Supra, X7
I tried building a shipment online and there wasn't anywhere that said Temporary Export for options. Closest was Repair and Return. Called local DHL shop and they suggested that was probably the option. When I'm ready, I'm just going to ship it myself and notate in the description and additional info box that it's a Temporary Export. There was an option for DHL to come to my house and pick it up so I'll do that as well since the nearest place isn't very convenient.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I tried building a shipment online and there wasn't anywhere that said Temporary Export for options. Closest was Repair and Return. Called local DHL shop and they suggested that was probably the option. When I'm ready, I'm just going to ship it myself and notate in the description and additional info box that it's a Temporary Export. There was an option for DHL to come to my house and pick it up so I'll do that as well since the nearest place isn't very convenient.
That’s what I did. Easy
Sponsored