JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I've had mine a week. Setup wasn't too bad. Just take it slow to make sure you do it right.

Maintenance? It says to inspect the lifts before each use. That's most or all maintenance. Visual inspection before use.

Lifted the Supra up faster and easier than I expected. I'm loving it. It makes me want to do the small tasks under the car instead of dreading jacks and jack stands.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also, I got mine for 1405 out the door. It was 200+ off at home Depot. That's why I made the leap...got the 2016 prices while on sale in 2023. I got that throwback pre inflation deal, haha.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Haven't read the entire thread but popping in to say Costco has the 5000TL for $1299 shipped. Best price I've seen!
I'm not a Costco member as there aren't any locations within 50 miles of my house so I didn't look. That's a sweet deal!

OP
OP
JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not a Costco member as there aren't any locations within 50 miles of my house so I didn't look. That's a sweet deal!
2 things...1. they (Costco) can ship if you buy online
2. I want to say there is either a trick where you can buy online without a membership, or you can without one.

So if it's cheap you can look into buying without a membership.

Or just wait for spring sales and keep an eye on quick jacks

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have a MaxJax but thinking about a QuickJack for the....er.... Quick stuff. I don't always want to set up the lift for simpler stuff...

alfi.mke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack MT
No pucks needed for quick jacks. Iā€™ve lifted my Supra hundreds of times at this point with zero issues and my lift points still look brand new.
is this still the consensus? I want to buy a pair of quickjacks, but I donā€™t know if I should use my puck adapters

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
I've had mine a week. Setup wasn't too bad. Just take it slow to make sure you do it right.

Maintenance? It says to inspect the lifts before each use. That's most or all maintenance. Visual inspection before use.

Lifted the Supra up faster and easier than I expected. I'm loving it. It makes me want to do the small tasks under the car instead of dreading jacks and jack stands.
And check the accumulator reservoirs air pressure from time to time.

Phil
Sponsored