For the sad bunch who put their names late on the waitlist...for a MT Supra

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
Congrats! Mine just updated to this also. Do you know how much longer from here?
Mine just updated with a delivery date eta, but I don't expect it to be that date.
Sponsored

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Picked mine up today WOOOW. Way sooner than I thought, I was expecting later this month.

ryansb11

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra 45th Anniversary Edition-MT
I was incredibly fortunate in my case. Someone must have backed out on mine. I put my deposit down and was picking the car up a month and a half later, at MSRP as well.
Which car did you order? Color?

xkyo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra MT prem/2020 AG Taco Pro/Model Y perform
im here to report that 3 pedals is worth the wait. Theres like a hand full of people with clutch issues and the world is ending lol. Even if is weak, rather the clutch than anything else, dont be sad when the manual trans push pass 600 torque stock for then all the "fast" boi's start band wagoning. get what yall really want, and be happy. kthxbye

IMG-3515.jpg

300BLK

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0P, 23 Tacoma, 22 Mercedes Benz GLB
im here to report that 3 pedals is worth the wait. Theres like a hand full of people with clutch issues and the world is ending lol. Even if is weak, rather the clutch than anything else, dont be sad when the manual trans push pass 600 torque stock for then all the "fast" boi's start band wagoning. get what yall really want, and be happy. kthxbye

IMG-3515.jpg
Beautiful car bro enjoy her. Wish I could've held out but being on a list since Jul 2022 didn't sit well with me plus I was dead set on Renaissance Red or CU Later. Had also hit the phones like Glengarry Glenross and happened upon an allocation at some random midwest dealer...unfortunately for me they were the dealer that had an A91-MT (allocated to someone else) that was totaled in the transit accident so they gave them the next spot on the list...not meant to be for me I guess haha.

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

IMG-3515.jpg
How do you like the steering wheel? I was thinking about getting a CF, flat bottom with alcantara side grips.

OP
OP

Shinkimchi

First Name
Sung
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Update: I have decided to get a used 2021 white supra 3.0 premium. After reaching out to so many dealers for 4 months trying to find a manual. I have compromised and decided to go with an automatic.

Car Info.:
2021 White Supra 3.0 Premium
Full Body Expel PPF
Bone Stock
Mileage: 9,127
Price: 53,500
72 months at 5.74% interest.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Great choice for the track. Now you can take that extra money and buy a manual for your backup ride. Love my 2016 MX5 club for when the Supra is getting pampered in the shop or just pure 2200lbs driving joy!
I thought the rear brakes were different between the base and premium. Did that change?
Was this answered somewhere? That would be the biggest difference to me. Otherwise, (w/out markup) the savings on the base would be the way to go.
Sponsored