aeronSUPRAco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra(soon)
I can afford it but if I don’t sell one of my current toys then I’d run the risk of getting thrown out of the house.. so.. most probably I won’t be getting it unless Toyota grows a pair and gives me a manual option.

Even with the manual option.. I’m deeply in love with all 4 of my toys. So tell me.. which one should I sell ...

1100hp MKIV Supra?
800hp GenV Viper?
700hp C7Z06?
526hp GT350?

Would any of you replace one of the above cars for the MKV S(Z)upra?
If I were you, I would get a MkV Supra, while also keeping the MkIV Supra, C7Z06, and GT350.
Sponsored

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
My lady and I bought a house recently in the Vancouver area, which is a little spendy. Plus we just had an elaborate wedding haha.

We have no kids though and we are both yet young with no Bill's besides the mortgage. That being said: I put a deposit down and will be one of the first (I'm hoping?) In canada to get the porsche taycan.

I did plan to get the supra as well, but I may now wait and see what model trims come out and wait for a more aggressive model trim if its ever a thing.
So I guess I retract my previous statement saying I'll get a supra first year.

20180811_130012.jpg

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
My lady and I bought a house recently in the Vancouver area, which is a little spendy. Plus we just had an elaborate wedding haha.
Nice, congrats! :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I always thought you were gay. There was that pic of you in the Miata, and the all the sunglasses weren't helping your case either. :rofl:

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
Nice, congrats! :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I always thought you were gay. There was that pic of you in the Miata, and the all the sunglasses weren't helping your case either. :rofl:
Lol! No not gay, I guess I just look like it?

I guess getting a car called the "taycan" doesnt help either...

Now excuse me while I watch the cooking channel .

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Lol! No not gay, I guess I just look like it?

I guess getting a car called the "taycan" doesnt help either...

Now excuse me while I watch the cooking channel .
I'll just call you metrosexual. :p

Funny you brought that up, most chefs are actually men.

Patchaaron

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, corolla
Since you revealed so much. What is your SSN? LOL!!! BTW, 6 figures ain't shit in Calif.
Preach. I remember When I first Started making 6 figures and was so excited to brag about it. Now Im like shit I still Can’t afford a house near my job cause LA is dumb.

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
I can definitely afford it, question is whether or not my cheap ass will actually make a purchase. I am currently sportscarless and we are selling our house with a double garage for a rental without a garage. :cry::cry::cry:

I feel like as my ability to afford goes up, so do my interests, while stuff I couldn't afford but can now, I am no longer interested in. Stuff I used to drool over and dream about. It's strange how that works.

OP
OP

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
I can definitely afford it, question is whether or not my cheap ass will actually make a purchase. I am currently sportscarless and we are selling our house with a double garage for a rental without a garage. :cry::cry::cry:

I feel like as my ability to afford goes up, so do my interests, while stuff I couldn't afford but can now, I am no longer interested in. Stuff I used to drool over and dream about. It's strange how that works.
Perfectly normal!

tarpatel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
my mom's camry
I am curious, with all the different opinions on the new A90 Supra, who here will be able to afford one and who is actually going to be buying one when they come out.

I’ll start. I can afford one but I am not convinced yet that I will actually want one. It has a lot to live up to before i’ll consider it.
I can afford one. However, I will not be buying one as things stand. As a Supra fan I am still going to be interested in the launch but I will not be putting my dollars down for one if there is no manual. Period.

I know automatic are faster/better/blah blah blah than manuals these days.

Doesn't change the fact that, for me, I need a manual shift car to enjoy driving.

Hammad

First Name
Hammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 TT supra 6 Spd, 1994 TT auto and 1994 Supra 5 spd TT converted from N/A.
I am ready to buy the new supra... where can i put a down payment?

we ( me and my bro) have 4 supras currently and am very excited to add the new one to the lineup.

Dc2bar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'00 NBP Integra Type R, '18 BMW X6 i50, '16 335i GT
I'm completely committed to buying the GTR redesign or Supra, depending on what they both turn out to be. This wait for actual specs is killing me.

My current daily is a big ass '18 X6 i50, and while 450hp sounds like a lot of fun, not so much when it's in a 5k lb sled.

I'll be completely honest though with the leaks thus far, I'm a bit disappointed in the Supra.

Galerion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Yaris
I don't have to wait for specs to say that the GT-R will very likely be way more powerful and faster than the Supra. The Supra will be be a very good sports car but I don't think it will even beat the current GT-R in terms of performance since that one provides supercar performance. It has the corresponding price which is just lower than that of its competitors.

Dc2bar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'00 NBP Integra Type R, '18 BMW X6 i50, '16 335i GT
I don't have to wait for specs to say that the GT-R will very likely be way more powerful and faster than the Supra. The Supra will be be a very good sports car but I don't think it will even beat the current GT-R in terms of performance since that one provides supercar performance. It has the corresponding price which is just lower than that of its competitors.
Oh I'm sure the next GTR will handily outperform the Supra. It damn well better for twice the price. I'm just not sure if I'll like the look, and if it has a hybrid drivetrain I'd absolutely pass.

I'm genuinely hoping that the Supra isn't just a rebadged BMW though, as my current BMWs are soulless, incredibly boring cars.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
yeah, and it will probably weigh as much as the RCF as well:popcorn:
Sponsored