Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Hmmmm I wonder the manufacturing date on it.
I can almost guarantee it can be tuned. By the VIN it has an order date of Feb. 2020. Call the dealer and ask for the car’s build date . I bet it was sometime in March or April 2020. If thats the case the ECU build date will be in that time frame as well.

-RJM

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
The reason they still have that car is it's a base model and the price is way too high for a base model...
It is a base model. Been on the lot for quite some time. Can't speak for the build date as I didn't check. I test drove it and a 2.0. More impressed by the transmission performance than the engine to be honest........

Funny thing: the "battery warning" light was on and the sales manager tried to convince me that it was a "Toyota" powertrain vs BMW......knew then I would not be making a deal. The car is awesome but a couple of sticking points for me was the fact that I would not have Apple Carplay (sorry, it's a must have now) and although expected some low-ball on the trad-in, I didn't expect them to try and re-coup the $7K they had reduced the Supra by......but, it only has 6 miles

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
The reason they still have that car is it's a base model and the price is way too high for a base model.
Yeah, but if it is one with a "tunable" ECU, would it not be worth the price? I can run to the dealer today and check build sticker on it. Dealer is about 10 min drive away.
Sponsored