Fullscreen Apple Carplay

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Quick Question, I like to have the OEM Navigation on the left & split screen with my media on the right.
(Basically Apple Carplay music)
I can still do this after the update?
No, you’ll lose the OEM split screen view within CarPlay.

However, you’ll still have that option for non Carplay items though (such as streaming Bluetooth music)
Sponsored

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Another change after software update I have noticed is that the Matrix lights and auto high beam now stays on when the auto-lights come on. Before you would have to press the button on the stalk every time you wanted to use it when the headlights came on.
having owned two BMW’s before they had done the same thing on the latest car I came from.
ugh, I wish the US/Canadian market were equipped with the Matrix headlights. I miss the adaptive steering headlights from my M2.

Reactions: Dan

BobBelcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
~ mine was a june production and no full screen here. ?
Do you perhaps mean June 2020? Or did you just get a brand new Supra? Your post history indicates you may have had the car longer than this month. And I haven't seen a new Supra sold the same month as production.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Do you perhaps mean June 2020? Or did you just get a brand new Supra? Your post history indicates you may have had the car longer than this month. And I haven't seen a new Supra sold the same month as production.
~ Yes mine is a 6/2020 production. So you’re referring to 3/21? That would make sense.

Wetherman

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Just wanted to let those considering this that the process was seamless with Jakub at BIMMER REMOTE. Just follow the prep work closely. I was all set (I thought) until I realized my laptop had no RJ45 for the ENET cable - oops - Office Depot to the rescue. When I was ready they were too. Screen looks great - so glad to get rid of the inflexible split. Would highly recommend. Thanks Jakub!

Last edited:

BIMMER-REMOTE

First Name
Jakub
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2
Just wanted to let those considering this that the process was seamless with Jakub at BIMMER REMOTE. Just follow the prep work closely. I was all set (I thought) until I realized my laptop had no RJ45 for the ENET cable - oops - Office Depot to the rescue. When I was ready they were too. Screen looks great - so glad to get rid of the inflexible split. Would highly recommend. Thanks Jakub!
Thank you very much for the feedback.
Discounts still available for anyone who’s considering.

Jediyogi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR A90
Thank You Bimmer-Remote for your extremely professional and painless process even with my after-market activated Carplay...Would definitely recommend Bimmer-Remote to anyone who is thinking of getting back the wasted space on the screen. The whole process took about 45mins :thumbsup:

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Got mine done today with EBC. Rob was prompt and wasted no time in getting started. Really was a good experience. I just have to figure a way to switch from Android to iPhone faster when have both the phones in the car.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Another happy customer/camper! Lol. Thank you again, Rob!

Despite a few PC-related setbacks, he was very patient and professional in accommodating me.

A73DFB82-BDD9-4B23-A2C2-356D5C1EF254.JPEG

King OS

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Another successful flash. Thanks to rob super easy process!
8A36B24B-E750-4D47-8298-F493BDFE2819.jpeg

Jediyogi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR A90
Just a quick question about the firmware update...Does it now allow for wired or wireless Android Auto?

BIMMER-REMOTE

First Name
Jakub
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2
Just a quick question about the firmware update...Does it now allow for wired or wireless Android Auto?
It doesn't allow for Android Auto. Toyota/BMW didn't implemented it in this headunit.

EasyBimmerCoding

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Aspiring Supra Owner!

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium 3.0
Wow all I got to say is https://bimmer-remote.com/ was quick and painless. I just got mine done earlier this morning. Wide Screen Apple Car play is the only way to roll! The Dealer was like how do we do this? They don't even know how to update their own cars! LOL! Bimmer-Remote was super professional and knew what they were doing because that is what they do!
IMG_1739.jpg

Pretty Pretty!

I also got these settings coded for free, so if you don't have Bimmercode they will code this stuff for you too for free!

IMG_1743.jpg

#Winning

All in all this is the way to go people just do it with https://bimmer-remote.com/
Sponsored