Getting my supra tomorrow!

nowvolt

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
mk5 supra
Hey everyone, I'm getting my new supra tomorrow after work and I'm just wanting to get some opinions on parts and wheels to get for the supra. Like which sites are best to order from. What wheel brands fit the best on the stock tires, best exhaust systems (thinking of going with fi), and which body kits to get for the supra. Was thinking of getting the street hunter kit but I've read on here its not worth the price.

Thank you all!
Sponsored

OP
OP
nowvolt

nowvolt

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
mk5 supra
Hey everyone, I'm getting my new supra tomorrow after work and I'm just wanting to get some opinions on parts and wheels to get for the supra. Like which sites are best to order from. What wheel brands fit the best on the stock tires, best exhaust systems (thinking of going with fi), and which body kits to get for the supra. Was thinking of getting the street hunter kit but I've read on here its not worth the price.

Thank you all!
65169834443__1971EBAC-8876-4EB5-961E-36EEF4600293.fullsizerender.jpeg

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I still remember the day I picked mine up at the dealership. It was a special day for sure.

I bet youā€™re stoked, congrats!

Donā€™t rush your mods. There is a wealth of info. in here to help you decide.

Do a few searches your answers will be found.

-RJM

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.

Thank you all!
Check out BC Forged MLE81's. Tons of options on colour. Beautiful multi piece wheels

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I'd say enjoy it stock for a bit until you start adding power mods. I always jump the gun haha. But it's good to get a good feel for the car first, then you can also appreciate the added power difference more as well. Congrats and be safe!

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Sorry to bug you Nowvolt, but I'm obsessed with BC Forged wheels. They have about 30 different models to choose from, and every color combo in the rainbow. Here they are in Royal Gold, with polished lip.
maxresdefault.jpg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Dang.. wish I had a nice car like the GR Supra.

Oh wait, I already do. I'd go easy on the mods, this is not a Civic. Congrats. :)

Vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (future)
I still remember the day I picked mine up at the dealership. It was a special day for sure.

I bet youā€™re stoked, congrats!

Donā€™t rush your mods. There is a wealth of info. in here to help you decide.

Do a few searches your answers will be found.

-RJM
Powder coat those wheelsā€¦.its a whole new wheel once u do that! Dont spend thousands on new wheels. Lower it and get a lip kit. Look into the maxton kit

oh ya. Get a spoiler. Not the crazy ones like the street hunter.