Emmanuel23191

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
It’s
Ok. At this point I have no idea what is going on with your car and/or the tune, but I would wait for MHD to get back to you and they should be able to handle it from there. How long have you had that tune on the car?
been on for a while but it was the first time it was pushed hard. I wouldn’t be surprised if something is hurt

Reactions: zrk

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
It’s

been on for a while but it was the first time it was pushed hard. I wouldn’t be surprised if something is hurt
I wouldn't assume the worst. Maybe go for a drive on the Stage 0 tune and see how it feels.

Reactions: zrk

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
A stock datalog would be good reassurance. If there's nothing obvious - misfires, codes, new ticks or noises, etc.. you're most likely fine. If you really want to know more then pull the plugs.

Iconic_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
I don't know much about datalogs but my 2020 with stock tires at standard pressure with catless downpipe and 93 octane OTS ecutek tune pulls the same numbers at the track as you have posted. My best is like a 12.1 at 114 mph on a relatively cool summer night in Kansas. Grip is the biggest issue, I'm a little surprised you pulled it off with launch control. My launch control is garbage and I turn it all off.

If I improve my driving I could for sure get it into the 11's but after only about 2 dozen passes that is my best.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
https://datazap.me/u/manny96961/mhd-custom-tune-stage-1?log=0&data=3-21

Update: car is fine plugs are fine and I finally started the custom tune process and yep ots tunes are trash. I posted a link to the first data log I took and it looks way better.
It's interesting that you say "OTS maps are trash" because my experience with the MHD Stage 2 OTS map was fantastic for over 6 months. I beat the living piss out of my car on the Stage 2 OTS map, car ran and drove just as clean as it did when it was stock, it just made a lot more power. I'm wondering if something happened to your flash of the OTS map or something, usually MHD's OTS maps are rock solid.

I'm glad you got it situated and glad to hear things are going well with the custom tuning!

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
OP
OP
Emmanuel23191

Emmanuel23191

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
It's interesting that you say "OTS maps are trash" because my experience with the MHD Stage 2 OTS map was fantastic for over 6 months. I beat the living piss out of my car on the Stage 2 OTS map, car ran and drove just as clean as it did when it was stock, it just made a lot more power. I'm wondering if something happened to your flash of the OTS map or something, usually MHD's OTS maps are rock solid.

I'm glad you got it situated and glad to hear things are going well with the custom tuning!
I thought they worked well too but according to data logs and people I’ve talked to they all said it’s probably because I had a strong mix of 93 and It was bad fuel mixture which retarted timing and was causing my issuers. I’ve also ran the e30 map so maybe that played a factor but who knows.
Sponsored