First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
-_-

You Thicc whip fan bois....
just cause i posted something he said doesnt mean im a "fanboi".. im not even subscribed to the guy... if you know about algorithms you will understand how youtube works.. so once you watch a video ... that channel will be recommended to you even if you are not subscribed to it.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Yeah there is a thread on this from awhile back when they first announced it. Mission seems to be sitting on it, no date for release. I think it (release) will happen this year, but nobody knows.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-_-

You Thicc whip fan bois....
?‍♂- That's me probably. I subscribe to the guy, but as with everything I watch and read, take it with a grain of salt. Can't deny his car is clean, though.

edit: Discussion starts around here.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
?‍♂- That's me probably. I subscribe to the guy, but as with everything I watch and read, take it with a grain of salt. Can't deny his car is clean, though.

edit: Discussion starts around here.
I refuse to admit his car is clean or that his Variant wheels are fresh...

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
His old wheels were so much better looking
Well he probably gets the wheels for free. So he makes a video and gets ad revenue, etc then can always put the old wheels back on.

I don't mind his channel. I used his Bimmercode videos to help code mine this past week.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really like the new wheels, they'd be 100x better in black.
I like the new ones because of the contrast. I'm rocking the Noct black with factory wheels painted black, and I'm thinking of going with a set of silver for the contrast, but can't decide on what to go with. Also I've got a tunable 2021....so trying to decide if I spend money on wheels or go full send with Visconti flex fuel, E-tune, and DP.

Reactions: zrk

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
I’m a fan of the Thic Whips. He keeps it positive and does a good job with his videos and the production. I’m jealous he’s a Youtuber full time tbh.

I’d have a beer with the lad. Looking forward to his Pure800 and the subsequent build videos.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m a fan of the Thic Whips. He keeps it positive and does a good job with his videos and the production. I’m jealous he’s a Youtuber full time tbh.

I’d have a beer with the lad. Looking forward to his Pure800 and the subsequent build videos.
I don't think he's a FT youtuber is he? I got the impression he did that one the side, but who knows now a day's. After seeing what some of these guys are making its obviously not child's play.

I wish Devin Neimala would get into the Supra game...

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like the new ones because of the contrast. I'm rocking the Noct black with factory wheels painted black, and I'm thinking of going with a set of silver for the contrast, but can't decide on what to go with. Also I've got a tunable 2021....so trying to decide if I spend money on wheels or go full send with Visconti flex fuel, E-tune, and DP.
Full send baby

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't think he's a FT youtuber is he? I got the impression he did that one the side, but who knows now a day's. After seeing what some of these guys are making its obviously not child's play.

I wish Devin Neimala would get into the Supra game...
He’s FT
Sponsored