Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) play together

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Good one. :) group 4 cars. ;) there is supra available in the group and I'm planning to use that car. ;)
There is no G.4 Supra. There is a "race car" Supra that is basically stock but with wheels, tires, and some hood latches or something like that LOL.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
There is no G.4 Supra. There is a "race car" Supra that is basically stock but with wheels, tires, and some hood latches or something like that LOL.
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 11.18.48 PM.png

well.. this one is a bit different than what you describe... you can buy one from toyoya dealership only in GT7. ;)

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I'm glad I found this. My PlayStation ID is Nitronic79. I'm probably not going to be online much until track season ends, but I'm planning on playing GT7 quite a bit over the winter.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 11.18.48 PM.png

well.. this one is a bit different than what you describe... you can buy one from toyoya dealership only in GT7. ;)
That looks like the one I saw, but it wasn't called "Gr.4", unless I missed it. I was view my garage to see all my Gr.4 cars and it wasn't listed as such. I'll definitely pick that one up. Thanks!

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
That looks like the one I saw, but it wasn't called "Gr.4", unless I missed it. I was view my garage to see all my Gr.4 cars and it wasn't listed as such. I'll definitely pick that one up. Thanks!
yes. this is proper GR.4 car which you can enter GR.4 BOP races as well as receive it as you sign up for toyota as your manufacturer. This car was only available to whom signed up for Toyota GR races in GT sports and couldn't buy it but it is available to buy in GT7.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
yes. this is proper GR.4 car which you can enter GR.4 BOP races as well as receive it as you sign up for toyota as your manufacturer. This car was only available to whom signed up for Toyota GR races in GT sports and couldn't buy it but it is available to buy in GT7.
I'll have to try driving it. I gotta figure out if it was an option to choose during online Gr.4 races. Seems I would have picked it if so, but I may just not be remembering right, since it was quite a while back. I got it loooooooong ago. Awesome.

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Possible to push to 9:30 ish? If not all good but I may be joining y'all late. If that's an issue start without me!