Graphite Toyota FT-1 Second Concept Coming to Pebble Beach (Updated to Include Various Auto Shows)

EvoX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo
How many shows/events has the graphite FT-1 been shown now?
Sponsored

Loyo911

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X5
You figure the first concept debuted in Detroit in Jan so this design (color aside) has made it thru the whole US show circuit now. Bunch of the overseas ones too except no Tokyo show this year.

I'm thinking/hoping its time a facelift and another concept early next year...... any day now Toyota :popcorn:

OP
OP

JT

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Hope you like it.

FT1freddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FR-S
Great video thanks for posting. A lot of the videos I see there's tons of people gathered around it. Good that you guys got to it before the mob

500strong

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Good stuff.

Heading to the show next week. Can't wait to see this baby for the first time. Hope they still have those racing sim pods. Is it just hooked up to Gran Turismo?

JohnnyTX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GTS (05)
Graphite looks amazing under show light conditions. Jealus of you guys who get a show with the car. Doubt we see it here in TX.

Tunnel_D

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTO
How many shows/events has the graphite FT-1 been shown now?
It debuted at Pebble Beach weekend in August so only 3-4 months. It's been at SEMA and LA auto show..... not sure if I'm missing any others :dunno:

EvoX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo
It debuted at Pebble Beach weekend in August so only 3-4 months. It's been at SEMA and LA auto show..... not sure if I'm missing any others :dunno:
What about including the red FT-1? I just started following this car in the Summer so it must have come out before then.

detuning

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS-F
Beautiful! Heading down next Wed. for the show. This is one of the top 5 cars on my list to check out at the show. I noticed there were no interior photos. Can you see the interior at all?

detuning

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS-F
What about including the red FT-1? I just started following this car in the Summer so it must have come out before then.
I remember seeing pics of it first from the last Detroit auto show so that was almost a year (10 mos) ago.

Tunnel_D

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTO
Red one was shown first at the Detroit show in January. Can't beleive its almost been a year. Hopefully time flies and we get a tweaked concept next year

Big George

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 3, X5 V8
Beautiful! Heading down next Wed. for the show. This is one of the top 5 cars on my list to check out at the show. I noticed there were no interior photos. Can you see the interior at all?
They'll probably have the doors open and spinning for you to see.

detuning

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS-F
Holy $@#T that's all I have to say and all I kept thinking when I saw the FT-1 for the first time in person at the show on Wed!! :spaz:

I know eeryone says this but it really is even better in person! Easily one of the most popular displays at the show when I was there. And listening to the other ppl looking at the car around me it sounded like everyone loved it too.

The announcer PR guy even used the name Supra when talking about the car - how Toyota wanted to bring back to something with its spirit. That was one of the best LA shows I've been too just because of this car alone.

black-supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Very Fast
Holy $@#T that's all I have to say and all I kept thinking when I saw the FT-1 for the first time in person at the show on Wed!! :spaz:

I know eeryone says this but it really is even better in person! Easily one of the most popular displays at the show when I was there. And listening to the other ppl looking at the car around me it sounded like everyone loved it too.

The announcer PR guy even used the name Supra when talking about the car - how Toyota wanted to bring back to something with its spirit. That was one of the best LA shows I've been too just because of this car alone.
It is almost universally loved from what I have seen.

Now we just need Toyota to stay faithful to the concept and not water it down too much.

Hank Lee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS-F Ultrasonic Blue (2010)
Not even Toyota hiding the fact that this is the next Supra huh :yes:
Sponsored