89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, V8 Solstice Coupe, 21 C8, 88 V8 Fiero
The drone is more on decel - really, the rest if pretty good. It's the decel where the interior vibrates and rattles which is annoying (even in non-sport mode). If you think you can fix with a tune, I'm open to it. (I've had several other cars in your shop over the years.) I really like how it drives, and would not want to change out the turbos. Who do I ask for if I come by? Do you have a Supra at the shop to listen to?
Sponsored

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
The drone is more on decel - really, the rest if pretty good. It's the decel where the interior vibrates and rattles which is annoying (even in non-sport mode). If you think you can fix with a tune, I'm open to it. (I've had several other cars in your shop over the years.) I really like how it drives, and would not want to change out the turbos. Who do I ask for if I come by? Do you have a Supra at the shop to listen to?
Just saw your message, ill ping you back. I just got into the shop. If you want to come by and listen to my car you can ask for Marin (Muh-rin). I am the tuner over here.

As for the tune we can try to log it and see if i can see the exhaust flap state. Some tuners will pop it open for extra sound. On my car on sports mode its open 100% of the time. But on regular its not. But not a ton of tuners do this. Looking at the full exhaust you have now (i never looked in detail) the resonator (or lack there of) setup is likely goint to cause some extra sound on decel and such. Which is unfortunate if you wantd something more civil. I think an HKS turbo muffler (its the series, not an actual muffler) would be an ideal setup for what you are looking for if you want it on the quieter side.

I do have a 9AM tune I gotta run through, and then some diagnostics right after. So if its after 11 it would probably be more ideal. After 1PM i may have my car back on the dyno for R&D work. I try to keep an eye on my emalis (which my pm's go to) so that typically gets my attention if you wanted to ping me.

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also, I did remove the exhaust via the speakers, but not sure if that could reset with battery off. Need to be sure that annoying feature is off...

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Also, I did remove the exhaust via the speakers, but not sure if that could reset with battery off. Need to be sure that annoying feature is off...
I don't know for sure... But I don't think that resets with the battery being off. I think it goes into non volitile memory. I stil need to do this on my car. I noticed it more once I removed my factory exhaust.

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hung with Marin at Goodspeed today, rode in the shop Supra and he rode in mine (both have Pure 800's). I ended up ordering an HKS exhaust and will be pulling off the Boost Logic titanium unit - it's a work of art for sure and very light, but a little too aggressive for me, sound-wise. (When I get closer, I'll put a listing in the For Sale section with photos, etc.) I'm having HKS tips coated black. Car is really fun, so the build is nearly complete -- still adding a DSP amp to the BavSound system I put in a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Quick update - the HKS exhaust is at the powder coaters for matte tips and should be ready next week. The titanium Boost Logic system that is coming off
Supra Steering Wheel.jpg
has been sold. Here is the steering wheel that will go on when the exhaust is swapped.

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
That’s how oem wheel should’ve came

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Where is the wheel from?

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I ordered from Vivid Racing

OP
OP
89 and 95

89 and 95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got the Boost Logic titanium exhaust off and the HKS on with black coated tips and all is good - I much prefer the more subtle sound (I sold BL exhaust to member here). Also, really excited about the new steering wheel -- really feels great and ties in well with the other CF parts inside (and I don't miss the red at all).

Supra Steering Wheel.jpg

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Got the Boost Logic titanium exhaust off and the HKS on with black coated tips and all is good - I much prefer the more subtle sound (I sold BL exhaust to member here). Also, really excited about the new steering wheel -- really feels great and ties in well with the other CF parts inside (and I don't miss the red at all).

Supra Steering Wheel.jpg
I honestly think that the red steering wheel made the LE interior have too much red. The black looks 100 times better.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra

Supra Steering Wheel.jpg
That's dope

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Wing is great - photos in this thread and more in others on this board.
If you don't mind me asking what did the shop charge for the wing install?
Sponsored