Have you seen the FT-1 or GR Supra in person?

Have you seen the Toyota FT-1 or GR Supra concept in person?

• I have seen both concepts.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW E36
Curious who has actually seen the FT-1 concept in person. If you saw it, did it fall short of or exceed your expectations?

I've yet to make it out to a show to catch it but figured by now they would have a new concept out there...
Sponsored

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
Not yet!!

With two of them out there it seems like they'd be more places.

I should be going to Monterey car week this year so hopefully it'll reappear at Pebble... or if I'm lucky, the FT1 II.

AZ Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hoping for new Supra
I also not seen it yet but I am going to the NY show in April. I really wonder how many cycles it can be shown for, it's second year shown in Detroit and New York right ?

FT1 II please!!

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
lol, has anyone here actually seen the car in person?

kamran

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
scion frs
If we would have, we would have posted our pictures we had taken. Or at least started a thread boasting about it! ;)

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
oh please lets not do that. i dont think we need 50+ thread on people's photos of FT1.

instead how about a official thread: Post your photos of the Toyota FT1 concept!

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
I also not seen it yet but I am going to the NY show in April. I really wonder how many cycles it can be shown for, it's second year shown in Detroit and New York right ?

FT1 II please!!
This seems to be following the path of the LF-LC, so there may not be a 'FT-1 II'.

Lexus-LF-LC-2.jpg

Lexus-LF-LC-Blue-Concept-12.jpg

On a different note surprisingly, Lexus is still bring the LF-LC to autoshows despite debuting at Detroit in 2012.

OP
OP
EMTer

EMTer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW E36
oh please lets not do that. i dont think we need 50+ thread on people's photos of FT1.

instead how about a official thread: Post your photos of the Toyota FT1 concept!
Seeing as how it seems no one has here has seen it in person, it would be a pretty boring thread :) I guess some of us are waiting for something more solid from Toyota :dunno:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Its a shame that they never built the FT-HS. A $40k+ 400hp V6 hybrid sports car would bridge the gap between the $25k 86 and new $50k-$60k Supra/FT-1.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
Seeing as how it seems no one has here has seen it in person, it would be a pretty boring thread :) I guess some of us are waiting for something more solid from Toyota :dunno:
im just saying :p, especially when people do start getting a chance to see it in person.

__WRC__

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
325i
I'll go when they show a new one...... we need something new Toyota, are you listening!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.