yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
Speed industry going to ship them at the beginning of September. I’ll let you know what I think once I get mine .
Interested to see what people think. I dont want to spend that kind of money on one but something about HKS intakes and Supras go together. Might just get the drop in filter in the mean time while I figure out what intake to get.
Sponsored

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Will we benefit from an external BOV?
Just a cool sound with a DROP in power since valvetronic/wastegate is what actually bleeds off the pressure

Bleeding said pressure using a BOV will impact throttle response/boost build up and make the car unhappy without needed tuning

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
has anyone else ordered from extreme power sports? I received a email that should be about 6 weeks as the has intake ships straight from hks overseas. I have seen some us companies looks like they have it in stock higher priced tho. Not sure saving the 100$ was worth waiting 6 weeks now haha

on the charge pipe kit note I can't imagine hks releasing a product to negatively impact this car . I definitely will be purchasing it as that hks bov sound will keep my smile from ear to ear daily

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
has anyone else ordered from extreme power sports? I received a email that should be about 6 weeks as the has intake ships straight from hks overseas. I have seen some us companies looks like they have it in stock higher priced tho. Not sure saving the 100$ was worth waiting 6 weeks now haha

on the charge pipe kit note I can't imagine hks releasing a product to negatively impact this car . I definitely will be purchasing it as that hks bov sound will keep my smile from ear to ear daily
HKS as I was told will be shipped the in the upcoming 2 weeks (I Paid 30 July) by Speedindustry

Regarding the BOV kit, many tune shops would have released something similar, but up until now no one did.. As mentioned it would negatively affect performance

The kit was also never advertised as "complete" by HKS, looks like it was only a demo ;)

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
HKS as I was told will be shipped the in the upcoming 2 weeks (I Paid 30 July) by Speedindustry

Regarding the BOV kit, many tune shops would have released something similar, but up until now no one did.. As mentioned it would negatively affect performance

The kit was also never advertised as "complete" by HKS, looks like it was only a demo ;)
in the HKS dry suction intake video you can see them using a mat to hide it haha , also art of attack website has them listed up just no available date. Sometime in 2020 .
https://art-of-attack.com/products/hks-super-sqv-iv-blow-off-valve-kit-2020-toyota-supra-a90

hks.a90.bov4_2000x.jpg

hks.a90.bov_2000x.jpg

hks.a90.bov5_2000x.jpg

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I also pre-ordered the intake with extreme powerhouse.. I'll pre-order the BOV when it comes time and if it needs tuned to work, then so be it.
:thumbsup:

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
I also pre-ordered the intake with extreme powerhouse.. I'll pre-order the BOV when it comes time and if it needs tuned to work, then so be it.
haha im right there with you , glad to see another member ordered from them also!

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
I ordered quite a few parts from extreme power house and no complaints here!

RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing but good things to say about extreme powerhouse as well
Sponsored