How are you doing CCW in your Supra? | Every day carry in the Supra.

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I only ever leave my house in a Crye Precision JPC with ballistic plates in it and a Molle Kydex Holster securing my Full auto converted Glock 19. I also have my P320 in a leg holster at all times, as well as 3 M67 frag grenades on a grenadiers sling. My M4 equipped with a M203 is securely held by electrical tape to the rear interior cross bar.
Ready for all SHTF scenarios. I like it.
Sponsored

MoralxSupport

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium, 2023 Bronco awaiting
I have a 365 in a hard holster, removed the belt hook and put it between my seat and center console. Itā€™s not a lock/release style so i can literally reach down and grab it. I think ideally Iā€™d like to have one of those mounts that go just under the steering wheel, but havenā€™t made it that far yet.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I've kept mine in my glovebox but I keep seeing ads for the little magnetic holster thing that you can put above your feet.. curious but wondering if 3m tape is really enough to chamber a round as they advertise

First mistake is not already being racked. Good way to get yourself killed honestly.

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
This might be the wrong topic, and also might be the most Texas thread on this website. Please be aware, this will NOT be place for political/legal discussion.

I am searching for opinions on where to mount a holster for CCW inside the Supra cab. I have a eyed a good spot behind the passenger seat that is easily within my reach. There is a child seat mount that could be used in combination with a custom designed adapter for a holster (which I will likely have to make on my own).

What do you guys think? Do you carry in your Supra? (Do you use the cargo net in the passenger footwell?)
Am I a redneck trying to put a rifle in my mud truck? Can I fit a folded PCC behind the seat?

Thanks everyone for your time!
3m tape and two screw works for me: Amazon.com : Tactical Pro Sports Tac Mag Gun Magnet with 25 lb Rating W/Mounting Screws and Tape (Pack of 4) : Sports & Outdoors

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0