How do i get Burble control on a 2022

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
How did you set the sliders for max burbles in sport mode? I’m trying to figure it out still lol
Set the burble type to hard, make sure your rpm limits are nice and wide, and set burble duration in sport mode to the full 2 seconds.

your neighbors will hate you, you have been warned.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I hate the burbs as much as the next adult here. However, I had a funny interaction at a track day. I was passing a GT350 in the straight, as soon as I passed him, it was the braking zone so I let off and apparently he got a face full of the burbs.

He came over after the session and complained to me about it. I was like, bro, you are ON A RACE TRACK and you are driving a GT350, GTFO of here with that nonsense. Plus there where like three 911 Cup cars in the same group that where 5,000x louder than my stock power Supra.

I almost want to turn the burbs up just to piss people like that off more.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I hate the burbs as much as the next adult here. However, I had a funny interaction at a track day. I was passing a GT350 in the straight, as soon as I passed him, it was the braking zone so I let off and apparently he got a face full of the burbs.

He came over after the session and complained to me about it. I was like, bro, you are ON A RACE TRACK and you are driving a GT350, GTFO of here with that nonsense. Plus there where like three 911 Cup cars in the same group that where 5,000x louder than my stock power Supra.

I almost want to turn the burbs up just to piss people like that off more.
yeah. fuck that guy.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I put the max burbles on for first time and Jesus Christ it’s ridiculous. Cool party trick IG but whoever actually wants to drive around like that all the time is either hard of hearing, over compensating for something, or has attention issues…

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
yeah MHD has a different slider page just not sure how to set it up I wanna just turn it on max for shits and giggles
I hope they at least spelled “aggression” correctly in MHD. I’m pretty sure that’s my Ecutek screen shot I posted on this forum before.

travsam89

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1998 Trans Am WS6
I put the max burbles on for first time and Jesus Christ it’s ridiculous. Cool party trick IG but whoever actually wants to drive around like that all the time is either hard of hearing, over compensating for something, or has attention issues…
yea i did it once to see what it would do and basically like an Ak47…super fucking dumb. The B58/turbo whistle sounds so good idk why you would want to cover it up with ricer pops 🤡
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk