How is the ride quality?

fasty1

First Name
Minh Do
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 G80
I've always owned luxury sedans but I have owned a 2018 Camaro SS years ago. How would you guys say the ride quality is for daily driving? Will every bumps and rough roads be bone shockingly rough?
Sponsored

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
I canā€™t speak for the 2.0 with standard dampers, but the adaptive dampers are excellent. Firm enough in sport without beating you up. A little softer in normal mode, but the car is still responsive and fun to drive.

Thereā€™s a good amount of suspension travel, which is helpful for spirited driving on the curvy country roads I live by. These roads arenā€™t always the best maintained and the Supra handles it all with grace.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
I personally think the suspension is pretty soft..even in sport mode with swift springs...I don't daily mine but can't see any reason (suspension wise) it would be a problem...

Steve

Reactions: zrk

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Saw your post on Reddit and responded there, but might as well respond here for anyone who finds this first: in stock form, it's in between the two. Softer than track-first cars like a 911 GT3 and your Camaro, but stiffer than any luxury sedans. Sport mode does stiffen up the ride quite a bit.

Suspension mods will stiffen the car up more.

In its class (Shelby GT350, Cayman, M2C), the Supra is on the softer, more comfortable end.

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
if you had no problems with your camero you will be fine with the Supra as a daily. Road noise may be more of an issue if your use to a luxury sedan.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
if you had no problems with your camero you will be fine with the Supra as a daily. Road noise may be more of an issue if your use to a luxury sedan.
+1

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I'll put it this way:

My brother, who has fairly bad lower back issues to the point where he can't ride in most sports cars because the bumps cause his back to spasm.

I drove him from San Antonio to Odessa so he could pick up his big rig (roughly a 6 hour drive) and he had no issues.

I'll also echo what most folks are saying, somewhere between track and luxury...so pretty average comfort.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The Supra drives excellent. I use tire psi on the high side, but no issue at all.

The only issue one might have is getting in and out of the car.. I usually just fall out.
Sponsored