How much are you prepared to pay for the new Supra?

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Damn! Trading in the 86? May I ask why?
As much as I love my 86, I'm the only one in the house who can drive it, and we really don't need 2 coupes.
Sponsored

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
As much as I love my 86, I'm the only one in the house who can drive it, and we really don't need 2 coupes.
Donā€™t do it bro..I trade mine for the RC F and within two months I got another 86 lol keeping it now to keep the Supra company in the garage.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Donā€™t do it bro..I trade mine for the RC F and within two months I got another 86 lol keeping it now to keep the Supra company in the garage.
I'm going to be getting a free '91 ranger from.my father in law, and we have the wife's kia with butt coolers. Our driveway only has so much space. Lol

angelb_af

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 SCION FRS (Soon) 2020 SUPRA
Understandable. I love my FRS way too much to get rid of it lol and it's paid off next month or September, so I'm definitely keeping it.

angelb_af

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 SCION FRS (Soon) 2020 SUPRA
I'm going to be getting a free '91 ranger from.my father in law, and we have the wife's kia with butt coolers. Our driveway only has so much space. Lol
My FRS has been garaged since 2013 so it's going to be hard when I get the Supra and have to kick my FRS out I'll definitely have a car cover for it though. As mean as it sounds I wish my father-in-law's 36 Plymouth wasn't in our garage. Next house will have to have a 3 car garage with an entrance to the backyard and a fat fucking drive way lol. I'm a car guy and the wife a car girl so we need space for our toys haha

ifew552

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q50
42k for premium with a driver assist package. If I can get 25% off at Old Navy, I sure as hell am going to get 25% off from Toyota :)
Sponsored