A91-MT buyers, what are you ACTUALLY paying?

What's the total damage?

• Under MSRP

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • MSRP

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • $1-5K over

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • $6-9K over

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • $10-14K over

• $15-19K over

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • $20-24K over

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • $25-30K over

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • A secret I'm taking to the grave

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
FuzzyRev

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
My ‘21 GLI had adaptive cruise that worked great, so it’s certainly doable. Like wind buffeting and unsynced dual climate control, I think Toyota just decided to make us live with it. I’m personally ok with it, but their “continuous improvement” seems to not include creature comforts…and we creatures are the suckers who buy their cars.
Or cooled seats, external hatch release button, etc...however, every time I floor it and hear the B58 turbo symphony of sounds as the nose lifts, the last thing I feel like is a sucker of any kind. I feel joy, and gratitude that I'm privileged enough to have this dream machine in my life. These are special cars, ESPECIALLY with the new gearbox and differential!
Sponsored

Boataur

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91-MT CUL
Or cooled seats, external hatch release button, etc...however, every time I floor it and hear the B58 turbo symphony of sounds as the nose lifts, the last thing I feel like is a sucker of any kind. I feel joy, and gratitude that I'm privileged enough to have this dream machine in my life. These are special cars, ESPECIALLY with the new gearbox and differential!
Agree 100%…I’m as thrilled with the car as you are. It’s more the principle of the thing with me — the fact that these are known issues (specifically the wind buffeting and the hatch release), yet they chose to do nothing 4 model years in. They were known issues to me, but that didn’t stop me from buying it!

Come to think of it, my GLI had both ventilated seats and an external trunk release…

OP
OP
FuzzyRev

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Come to think of it, my GLI had both ventilated seats and an external trunk release…
My mother's 2016 Hyundai Elantra has dual-zone heated & cooled ventilated leather seats. Let that sink in for a moment..

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
If someone wants comfort items, they should buy a comfort car. Not a sports car.
Everyone (should) knows better then that.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
I paid 66,750 before taxes but counting fees and ceramic coating A91CU

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra
I agreed to pay $2K over msrp for my A90 MT Supra in Blue. It is supposed to be delivered next month. It truly bothered me up front because I have never overpaid for a car, but I have reached out to many dealers and the ones that offered to sell me one at MSRP, had 5+ people in line already so I would need to wait. One small dealership offered me MSRP and I was first in line, but after 6 months, they still have not received an allocation. I feel the higher volume dealers how have the clout to actually get the MT Supra from what I am seeing, are all charging over MSRP. If you are a dealer and have a blue MT Supra and are willing to sell it to me at MSRP, please let me know and I will buy it right away.

OP
OP
FuzzyRev

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I agreed to pay $2K over msrp for my A90 MT Supra in Blue. It is supposed to be delivered next month. It truly bothered me up front because I have never overpaid for a car, but I have reached out to many dealers and the ones that offered to sell me one at MSRP, had 5+ people in line already so I would need to wait. One small dealership offered me MSRP and I was first in line, but after 6 months, they still have not received an allocation. I feel the higher volume dealers how have the clout to actually get the MT Supra from what I am seeing, are all charging over MSRP. If you are a dealer and have a blue MT Supra and are willing to sell it to me at MSRP, please let me know and I will buy it right away.
This is a dedicated A91-MT thread, you should be posting in here:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/2023-m-t-allocation-in-the-us-which-when-where.14387/

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
I haven’t seen a new A91 for a month now, there a few low mile titled examples at dealerships but I suspect the 2023 A91s are done

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
I haven’t seen a new A91 for a month now, there a few low mile titled examples at dealerships but I suspect the 2023 A91s are done
Yep, seen a couple of such A91-MT's listed in the NY/CT area for ~68K.

There is a CU Later Grey A91-MT in VA that is for-sale-by-owner with 2000 miles, CF mirror caps, and ceramic coating — not sure how much he's asking.
Sponsored

Last edited: