How much attention does your car get?

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Surprised that it gets way more attention than my bright red with white stripes Gen5 GTS Viper I used to own. My girlfriend gets annoyed at the attention whenever we go out in the Supra.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The only girls that ever say anything about my car are the ones at the drive-thru window. One said wow nice car, its so short. Another one said thats a really cool car, what is it? Another one said OMG its a Supra (then turns around and tells a co worker to come see it). The real winner is the guy at Wienerschnitzel who now gives me free food cause he likes the car so much. Probably hooked me up with $100 worth of food so far!
I doubt he's after your car.. :hmm:

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Was driving home from work once, and the SUV in front of me had a young kid hanging out the window trying to take video of the car for a few minutes. He is probably lucky they didn't hit a bump and drop his phone though haha.

I occasionally get some attention in parking lots, usually older men. Maybe an older lady once in a blue moon. Had one guy who thought it was a Viper.

One of the kids at the drive through really likes it and always says he is "considering getting one" :hmm:

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
It's actually pretty shocking. I suppose they are relatively a rare sight (at least around where I live), but people will drive out of there way to come beside and start hollering lol. I'm like just leave me alone, I'm going to buy ice cream to eat in shame after my kids are in bed and watch reality TV.

It doesn't help the cause when the exhaust has pop and bangs going off like a machine gun with the catless downpipe and tune every downshift, I suppose that's on me haha. I'm pretty sure I give some unsuspecting biker a heart attack once a day

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
There's not a week that goes by in the past 2 years without it garnering some attention. Most of the drive-thru ladies give the compliments. Usually dudes oogling a bit more though.

JR Supra

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota GR supra 3.0 premium
Im in highschool and when I drive this baby to school and pass the elementary school, kids scream IS THAT A SUPRA all the time its glorious. Also when I walk to my car after school dads come up to me asking is this a supra? then they tell me a story about them 20 years ago about mk4 supra.

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have the only Supra in my area. Small town thing. Anyway. I never go anywhere w it without being stopped or answering questions.
My kid has a 2J 240 drift car that’s pretty nice. When we ride together, he gets all the questions then.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
There's not a week that goes by in the past 2 years without it garnering some attention. Most of the drive-thru ladies give the compliments. Usually dudes oogling a bit more though.
You go through the drive through every week?

Nick Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 Tacoma Limited, 1998 Hemi TJ by AEV
Still unicorns here. I drive 20 miles to work 5x days a week on the 10 and I may see one a month, if I'm lucky.

I'm good with that, though...folks here are getting inundated with Mustangs with ridiculously loud exhausts, Challengers, Camaros, and now, Corvettes. Seeing the occasional Supra every other month or so is nice on the eyes...

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Women don't like flashy cars or cars that merely look fast. They see a badge and some will know if it means $$$ or it means you're only paying $60k for a Toyota. My Viper was $154,000 and not one woman ever said "nice car" or gave it a second glance. At the same time I owned a boring silver 911 C4S and it got way more interest from women. When given a choice of which car to go out in, they would always choose the Porsche because it was more synonymous with $$$ than Chrysler.😅 End of the day choose what you like, and if you want attention from women, buy a really nice house.