How to do Femto Supra partial unlock?

JR Supra

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota GR supra 3.0 premium
I got a locked 2021 with a catless downpipe, intake, and charge pipe, I want more burbles for shits and giggles. What steps do I need to get femto partial unlock MHD and the OBD connecter? If you have done it was it worth it? Do you have any audio videos of the burbles turned the F#$K up? I live in Rye New York and my Insta is JR_Supra. If you know anything please contact me. I want a more fun tune. JB4 is boring asf.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Reach out to Femto. They will give you extremely detailed instructions on how to do everything properly with them. Their customer support can answer any questions should you still have any after reading through their instructions to send it out to them. If you just want some burble adjustments then go MHD and turn it all the way up. Best bang for your buck. Your neighbors will love you.

OP
OP
JR Supra

JR Supra

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota GR supra 3.0 premium
Reach out to Femto. They will give you extremely detailed instructions on how to do everything properly with them. Their customer support can answer any questions should you still have any after reading through their instructions to send it out to them. If you just want some burble adjustments then go MHD and turn it all the way up. Best bang for your buck. Your neighbors will love you.
Thank you very much for the info. My neighbors love me so much they come over all the time to tell me. ;)

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
You can send to Femto yourself, or use a third party. I chose @Louaye @EPC little more expensive then yourself. I chose them for the piece of mind. They hand deliver the ecus. Excellent communication as well!
Thanks Tim! Got some new shirts being made now with a supra design because of this forum haha.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
@Louaye @EPC how do the incoming/outgoing customs process work for you while you're traveling back and forth? Ever had an issue (that you're willing to disclose)?
Sponsored