Injen Technology Products Now Available for the Supra A90!

Armin90

First Name
Armin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
We received an Injen shipment 3 days ago, we should have a few Supra intakes left in stock
When do you expect to ship them out?? - I placed mine of August 1st and still haven't heard anything yet :) Sorry just excited to get my CAI and CP!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I just finished placing another Injen stocking order, a lot more Supra parts are included this time. The last batch only lasted 48 hours before Supra parts were sold out :D

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I just finished placing another Injen stocking order, a lot more Supra parts are included this time. The last batch only lasted 48 hours before Supra parts were sold out :D
Sound clips for the Injen power package system? Interested in purchasing but curious as to how aggressive the sound is compared to MST intake?

Vincentt

First Name
Vincentt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Did you guys order more of the AFE takeda intakes? I emailed a month back and you guys were out of stock.