2021 3.0 Premium

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
Hi guys, just wanted to share a something I came across while browsing ebay today, maybe some of you might find this interesting ?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Seat...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
Screenshot_20211220-035746_eBay.jpg
I bit the bullet and ordered one of these after finding them for $80 on Amazon. I figured I'd give it a shot and would just send it back if it wasn't perfect. Initially I was disappointed to find that the part that fits in the factory cubby was just a pocket and they supplied two chunks of foam to wedge in place. Overall, it does NOT look like it's worth $80, and should probably be about $15-20.

With that said, once I got it fitted properly, it's actually amazing. Gives so much room to work with and I was able to fit half a dozen water bottles in the rear pocket to take with me to a car meet last weekend. While the price definitely stings for what it is, I'll be keeping mine because it gives the much needed interior storage I've been needing.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
I bit the bullet and ordered one of these after finding them for $80 on Amazon. I figured I'd give it a shot and would just send it back if it wasn't perfect. Initially I was disappointed to find that the part that fits in the factory cubby was just a pocket and they supplied two chunks of foam to wedge in place. Overall, it does NOT look like it's worth $80, and should probably be about $15-20.

With that said, once I got it fitted properly, it's actually amazing. Gives so much room to work with and I was able to fit half a dozen water bottles in the rear pocket to take with me to a car meet last weekend. While the price definitely stings for what it is, I'll be keeping mine because it gives the much needed interior storage I've been needing.
could you post a pic of how it actually looks in the car, or were these your pics? (not from amazon)

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
could you post a pic of how it actually looks in the car, or were these your pics? (not from amazon)
Those pics are not mine, but it looks pretty much identical. I'll try to get some pics when I get a chance, but I feel like the pics don't really convey how much more storage area it provides. The only thing I think it needs is some dividers to allow more smaller pockets, but that should be easy to DIY.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
I got one from Amazon, also. Wasn't a fan of the divider in the middle (my purse didn't fit) so I cut the threads on the sides to make it one large compartment.

I don't love it, so I'm sure it will be temporary until another option comes along.

IMG_3808.jpeg

IMG_3809.jpeg

IMG_3807.jpeg

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Lackluster and useless. Anything you have in there likes to slide out the front.

You're better off removing the cover from the charging mat.
Any chance you can mearsure yours for me? Just need the width/height of the opening. Might be a great way to make a nice base to a removable for switches/gauges or a sleek radar installation..

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Any chance you can mearsure yours for me? Just need the width/height of the opening. Might be a great way to make a nice base to a removable for switches/gauges or a sleek radar installation..
Sorry, I returned it after a weekend. Was pretty useless and definitely not worth the $60 they charged.

You would be better off either 3d printing your own alternative or looking for a plastic cubby that fits. It's only held on with double sided tape after all.

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
Are there any people developing anything that could increase the storage capability of the interior space? I know the supra doesn’t have the most interior storage space for things like glasses cases, spare chargers, and other knick knacks, but I feel like there are a few places that could be useful for some sort of aftermarket storage integration (such as that little square tray behind the cup holders, maybe some sort of storage tray that slips into the mold of the smaller tray to increase its size?)

My only comparison would be how there are a ton of storage products designed for jeep wranglers like overhead storage, compartments that hang off the center console, and things like that. I couldn’t find anything similar to that for the supra, but surely someone’s attempting it right?

Im tempted to buy a 3d printer and (horribly) attempt some designs myself lol
I am thinking about removing the two 8" speakers and replacing speakers with a leather pouch.