Is it wrong????

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
To be excited to do an oil change? My local dealer is roughly 1.5 miles away but they seem clueless as to the needs (recommended oil) of my car. Doing an early post break-in change with new toys.

YmK5BCWOgusSvARixbM7tp3ypif2GUZ43nTdy1M8SHWIjZDkX0HvvZLlOlhogo0SP-cYvNQ=w835-h1758-no?authuser=0.jpg
Sponsored

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
To be excited to do an oil change? My local dealer is roughly 1.5 miles away but they seem clueless as to the needs (recommended oil) of my car. Doing an early post break-in change with new toys.

YmK5BCWOgusSvARixbM7tp3ypif2GUZ43nTdy1M8SHWIjZDkX0HvvZLlOlhogo0SP-cYvNQ=w835-h1758-no?authuser=0.jpg
Let me know how those lift work with the supra. I might buy some if it works well.

RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Same here, interested in those quickjacks.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Well gents. The BL-5000SLX fits / works perfectly although I did collapse the reservoir a bit by leaving the vent closed... :D :thumbsup:

qANYsG0sk5zdg4Z8-UOrTEWwLc-PtKswNNGyxqEFxISw6VJ2Q60oXQEu-tw5AMHAaMcknw=w3126-h1758-no?authuser=0.jpg

LiAbw1G3FKebq5Wid4-5IKfFaY35Ilb-p_yXGsMrYypnakwCKKa3xUgFI0M_y3VkTgfhfQ=w2017-h1758-no?authuser=0.jpg

Bz6WsrBRTLBZMCs_uObErQNAehtyxOSqdq-SBtxdqhEPurzE-edLIyO87ZpAGnpGI8fM5Q=w1939-h1758-no?authuser=0.jpg

v-pOTs3VVVv07-ordQPPwEqK2y_9iDvMpQyIqbsFOZKyD_SrnZkx-C05h8gFnW_gGWCmUw=w2921-h1758-no?authuser=0.jpg
Nice. Thanks for the pics. Did you have to buy any adapters for the lift points?

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Nice. Thanks for the pics. Did you have to buy any adapters for the lift points?
I did have rubber adapters I got off Amazon but those along with the Quickjack rubber blocks were way too much squishiness for my comfort. :D Looked like they might want to shift so I just used the large Quickjack blocks that covered the whole plastic jack point and it worked perfectly with no damage to the jack point plastic. :thumbsup:

718_2T

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Absolute Zero, 2017 718 Cayman White
Just adding my 2 cents. Bought a set a year ago, used for downpipe changes, oil change, turbo swap, wheel stud change, coilover install etc. Perfectly stable never had any issue and would leave it on the stand for 2-3 weeks at a time with no damage to the jack points or quick jack system. Rubber blocks included work great just be sure to align on the jack points correctly and then you're good to go.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
20201221_121156.jpg

I am happy with purchase despite missing part from quick jack.

20201219_133328.jpg

My quick jack was shipped without one of Schrader valve attached. when you are checking for all the parts before assembling it, check to make sure it has valves attached and create a ticket. you will need serial# and mfg. date to do it as well as photo. I filed it on Saturday and received pair of valves on Wednesday as they don't work over the weekend. However, if you don't want to wait, you could get one from NAPA auto as this part seems to be a standard part although it may avoid warranty on quick jack as per their owner's manual.

20201223_152800.jpg

Also, I store it under the Supra and it fits with plenty of room on factory height Supra.

I bought it while home depot had sale on this which was 2/3 of MSRP. And saw numerous video on how to set it up. It wasn't hard but there were some discrepancy and some of my thoughts.

- they shipped with gel type of sealant instead of teflon tape so if you want to use teflon tape, you will need to get one yourself.
- Schrader valve core tool is must have tool when assembling it! even the core on new valves shipped from QJ was loose and leaking air.
- Although it looks similar, left & right frame is significantly different as safety lock should be positioned outside of frame.
- It is heavy. about 70 lb each side.
- Setting it up to lift the car may take a bit longer than using jack but once it's set, it is much secure and reaches hight very fast.
- I bought it to change rear sway bar (need to drop subframe) and it would've been much different story if I didn't have it. also, I felt much better to leave it overnight on QJ than jack stand I used to.

If you'll working on car time to time, at least few times a year, it is definitely worth an investment.