• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: JACKS 750 BUILT 8HP51 TRANSMISSION

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BUILT AMG GTS 1000+ PURE 800 SUPRA
Yes. You've caught me. I'm known around here for being the big liar.
Lol you want a medal or what for being a keyboard warrior 😴✌
Sponsored

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
I'd probably throw a price on here that you're looking for. Might be helpful to avoid "low balling," though I know the used comps for Pures aren't really too far out of the that $3500 range.
So you’re telling me pure gave you a transmission + the build for 3500? That’s cap lol cuz the core itself is 3000$ lol
Lol you do realize you just completely lied 🤣🤣 but all good thanks champ!!
Free bump, but just wondering how he 'lied'?

'used comps' which I took as used comparable transmissions built by Pure. E.g. he was able to get a built transmission by a company with a better reputation albeit a used one for around the same price as your newly built transmission from Jacks. Which implied it wasn't apples to apples, but that the $3500 price wasn't exactly outrageous either.

Where did he say Pure gave him a transmission and build for 3500?

Sorry, but this doesn't sound like he lied. You also literally said 'shoot your shot' then get mad at a guy for doing just that.

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BUILT AMG GTS 1000+ PURE 800 SUPRA
Damn recession hitting y’all hard huh 🤣🤣