LE Supra Registry Thread: Launch Edition What Number Are You?

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Did anyone get any free swag from the parts department? My dealer had two shirts, a few mugs, and a thermos up in the back for sale. I felt kind of bad asking for them to throw in a shirt but I swear I saw a few folks say their dealer gave them a swag bag anyway!

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Did anyone get any free swag from the parts department? My dealer had two shirts, a few mugs, and a thermos up in the back for sale. I felt kind of bad asking for them to throw in a shirt but I swear I saw a few folks say their dealer gave them a swag bag anyway!
At this point I’ll settle if they just give me the car :nixon:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Got couple of mugs but they gave me family pricing on warranty and stuff so cant complain

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
When I got my first FJ which was the very first new car I ever ordered (all the other cars were on the lot somewhere), Toyota sent me an FJ model car with a serial number. Since then, I haven’t had a manufacturer or dealer do anything like that.

POS VETT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Tacoma SR 4X4 V6, '20 Terrain SLE, '11 370Z Sport, '9 Eclipse GS, 8 Corvette Z06
Weren't the first 90 of the 1500 designated to be the A90 Edition?!...those were supposed to be offered only in the Phantom Matte Grey if I remember correctly.
Only LE number 1 (VIN 20201)