What type of floor jack are you using for your Supra?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I have a couple (2 & 3 ton) ... being lowered it's a must to have a low profile floor jack with the special adaptable puck to squeeze under the rocker panel at the jack point.

Harbor Freight seems to have a good aluminum floor jack option for a fair price.

What are you using?

IMG_0119.jpeg
Sponsored

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Only got a daytona 1.5 low profile jack from harbor freight. Definitely Good for quick wheel changes and getting a jackstand in the rear, you know quick and easy jobs where you dont have to go to deep under the car. But I been considering getting that 3 ton daytona jack for jobs that require more lift height. Heard great things about em and like the design and color varieties lol

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Got the HF long reach/low profile but still need to jack one side up and put a 4x under the wheel to get to the front jack point.

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
race ramps bro
Yea. I know. First time had a 4x6 handy and I’m cheap so it’s my redneck race ramp. But now we are looking at houses in Oregon and requirement is a tall garage that I can install a lift in.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Daytona low pro long reach when I'm lazy

Quickjack BL5000SLX when it's time to put on my man pants

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
I have a couple (2 & 3 ton) ... being lowered it's a must to have a low profile floor jack with the special adaptable puck to squeeze under the rocker panel at the jack point.

Harbor Freight seems to have a good aluminum floor jack option for a fair price.

What are you using?

IMG_0119.jpeg
exact same as both your jacks plus some megan racing low ramps, two hockey adapter pucks, and two adapter on jackstands. takes a bit to get it up but works fine. will upgrade to quickjacks later on lol

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
I would agree, Quickjacks.
But if not quickjacks the low pro long Daytona.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I have an old and heavy 2 and 1/4 ton Olympia hydraulic jack with 4 mini ramps made fron 6x6 wood planks. These mini ramps get the car high enough to use the steel lift.
Then, if not needing to remove the wheels, I simply slide four Rhino ramps under them.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I have a grey harbor freight low pro jack. It barely fits under the side skirt and if I jack up one side the other won't fit. So, I have to jack up just enough to put it on the race ramp I have (to low with the front splitter to drive on) then jack the other side on the race ramp. then jack the front side to put the cribbing under the front wheel, then jack the rear to put that cribbing under the rear wheel then do it on the other side. then jack the front up to put it on jack stands, then the rear to put on jack stands. it's like I stupid 30-45 mins routine. then I bought quick jacks and less then 5 mins now.
Sponsored