Leaked! Front of 2020 Toyota Supra production model first look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Ooh that's a good point too!

Could well be!!
Sponsored

Dunc

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsches, Mercedes, toyotas
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m just hoping that their inability to find buyers for the 300 cars will spur them on to a. Lower the price and/or b. Up the power/spec.

Silver will be the least impressive colour and I still think it looks ok so Iā€™m happy for now.

Last edited:

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
What color is that? White? Looks like a silver, but can be the reflection of the containers walls.

A-pillars blacked out look nice :headbang:
This is probably the one that was at the event Toyota made. The guy said it was gray, he might have meant silver :dunno:

I'm not sure what there is to be so excited about, yes its a good pic, but Its exactly as the renders indicated.

Those are the same renders, taken from real pictures, which even caused small numbers of people to complain about the looks in various ways.Yet now everyone seems to be in love with because its become material?

Its just a little "leak" by Toyota themselves, ensuring that the car is kept in the news, and its really not offering anything new knowledge wise.

What would be a REAL leak would be confirmation of stats, models and pricing. Those we have far less certainty of, and those are going to be the decider for this cars success - and for the record - yes I think it will be a success.
Renders no matter how accurate never look good imo. Some lines weren't even visible through the camo and didn't even make it on the renders.

We also know almost everything about the car by now even though they're not official. 340hp for the EU spec, 382hp for the US. About the same for torque. Around 3300lbs. Z4 is at 65K and the Supra is a "Toyota", not a convertible and has less options which makes it at least 5-10K less than it's BMW brother. I'd be surprised if anything I just mentioned won't make it to production but anything is possible I guess.

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
Finally that damn cammo is off! Looks absolutely fantastic. So much better than his Z4 brother.

Last edited:

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Iā€™m just hoping that their inability to find buyers for the 300 cars will spur them on to a. Lower the price and/or b. Up the power/spec.

Silver will be the least impressive colour and I still think it looks ok so Iā€™m happy for now.
As far as I know those 300 (+50) in Germany are already reserved and they take additional reservations on a kind of waiting list.

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
This is probably the one that was at the event Toyota made. The guy said it was gray, he might have meant silver :dunno:
The silver at the events was a matte silver / grey. This one here is glossy.

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
The silver at the events was a matte silver / grey. This one here is glossy.
Fair enough. I wonder why this one has no camo on. Maybe another dealer event somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.