Lets see those 18" wheel setups!

paulnur

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
What is the lowest offset at 10” wide in the front you can get away with?
Sponsored

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Out of curiosity, what the reason for buying wheels in the spec you want but still running spacers?
The spec is designed to be run with lower profile suspension parts. It's expected that if you run this setup, you'll be on coilovers or plan to get coilovers.

The spacers are a stepping stone allowing you to run the setup before you shell out thousands for coilovers haha. They're on my to-do list😅

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
The spec is designed to be run with lower profile suspension parts. It's expected that if you run this setup, you'll be on coilovers or plan to get coilovers.

The spacers are a stepping stone allowing you to run the setup before you shell out thousands for coilovers haha. They're on my to-do list😅
Oooh. You are on the struts still? Yep. That will do it haha. I've had to be very patient, buying wheels and tires, until I get the coilovers on LOL. Yep, that's why. It's tough, because I'm not a fan of black wheels...and I have to look at them every time I get into the car 😂

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Oooh. You are on the struts still? Yep. That will do it haha. I've had to be very patient, buying wheels and tires, until I get the coilovers on LOL. Yep, that's why. It's tough, because I'm not a fan of black wheels...and I have to look at them every time I get into the car 😂
Yup absolutely haha. My wheels/tires were like $3300 and woulda been like 3-4k for coilovers... Decided to spread that out a bit lol. Still trying to decide what setup I want to go with, but I'll be working with Jackie on that.

Highly recommend anyone serious about a competitive performance setup to get with Jackie / PhD Racing and order through them. They're great!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yup absolutely haha. My wheels/tires were like $3300 and woulda been like 3-4k for coilovers... Decided to spread that out a bit lol. Still trying to decide what setup I want to go with, but I'll be working with Jackie on that.

Highly recommend anyone serious about a competitive performance setup to get with Jackie / PhD Racing and order through them. They're great!
I'll be trying the coilovers Jackie recommended. Seems to work for them. I'm in.
..... Then I can fiiiinally do wheels!

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Bump, still trying to see if anyone makes an 18x9 and 18x10 wheel for these cars, in close to stock offsets? Debating on going down to an 18" wheel for autocross (need the widths to be same as stock for classing reasons).

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
18in square setup

Eibach springs
18x10.7 Titan 7 TS5 Satin Titanium
15mm spacer front, 12mm rear
275/35/18 Falken RT615K+

20220430_191116.jpg

20220430_133033.jpg

20220430_133053.jpg
Beautiful ride hombré! This is what I did and just seeing your post now. What did you decide to go with for coilovers? I don’t mind buying them from Jackie if he sells them. Do you have a link as well? Thanks man!

Edit (reading back further): I saw on an earlier pic you have Ohlins and would love those and just add these???

https://phdracing.store/collections...-damper-control-edc-warning-canceller-by-rs-r

How did I miss this Jackie kid’s site after all the hours pouring through this forum?!?!

https://phdracing.store/collections/gr-supra-parts?page=1

Damnnnnnnnn soooooooo tempting!!!!! And his prices are great! What a find dude :spaz::bow::stirthepot: :flame:

Last edited:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Bump, still trying to see if anyone makes an 18x9 and 18x10 wheel for these cars, in close to stock offsets? Debating on going down to an 18" wheel for autocross (need the widths to be same as stock for classing reasons).

OEM 2.0 wheels fit that exact description.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Beautiful ride hombré! This is what I did and just seeing your post now. What did you decide to go with for coilovers? I don’t mind buying them from Jackie if he sells them. Do you have a link as well? Thanks man!

Edit (reading back further): I saw on an earlier pic you have Ohlins and would love those and just add these???

https://phdracing.store/collections...-damper-control-edc-warning-canceller-by-rs-r

How did I miss this Jackie kid’s site after all the hours pouring through this forum?!?!

https://phdracing.store/collections/gr-supra-parts?page=1

Damnnnnnnnn soooooooo tempting!!!!! And his prices are great! What a find dude :spaz::bow::stirthepot: :flame:
Thanks dude!

I went with Eibach Springs last year to get a feel for it on the track. Now I'm trying to sort out coilovers actually but don't like any of the options available and don't want to shell out big money for JRZ or MCS.

Jackie Ding is greak and super helpful when setting up your far as well. Shoot him a message on IG. He's always been great at answering my questions when I'm trying to figure out what to do.

https://instagram.com/jackiejding?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R
I’m using BBS RE-V7 18x9 front and 18x10 rear. Offset is just -2 from stock. Pretty light for 18s :)

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R