First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
Coming soon(stupid new england winters)
20230104_174154.jpg

Question on spacers(Titan 7 t-r10 18x10.7 square) - planning to run 15's up front, has anyone run these and confirmed this configuration will fit on stock suspension yet? Will be running 275/35's

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
I personally have been stuck on running 18's on this car forever. The Titan 7 18's look amazing but you need a proper coilover to run them. What 18 inch setups are you guys and gals running?

2020-Toyota-Supra-Launch-Edition-Titan-7-TS5-Wheels-01.jpg
Our Supra Logo Wheel Center Caps actually fit the Titan 7 wheels for anyone who was wondering šŸ˜ƒ

www.supramod.com

8CD2719A-B858-4408-A34A-C57C92B12424.jpeg

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
We're not allowed to use center caps at the racetrack šŸ˜ž
Come track out here, they DGAF.

Was an adjustment for me coming from the west coast. Never ran with center caps ever.

Bunch of dudes complained about having to keep their windows down when it was wet out. I was laughing because on the west coast that would equal "we don't care about your interior, keep them down" then I was utterly surprised that the group here allowed them to run with their windows up.

Yes, they where Porsche owners whaaambulancing about their windows being down.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Come track out here, they DGAF.

Was an adjustment for me coming from the west coast. Never ran with center caps ever.

Bunch of dudes complained about having to keep their windows down when it was wet out. I was laughing because on the west coast that would equal "we don't care about your interior, keep them down" then I was utterly surprised that the group here allowed them to run with their windows up.

Yes, they where Porsche owners whaaambulancing about their windows being down.
I had no idea it was a West/East Coast thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind not losing my center caps. Especially when they're from an expensive set of wheels.
Windows down in the rain is silly. It's not like we can hear anything with the windows down anyway. That's what flags are for. I'm sure most of us are okay with any other risk.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
I had no idea it was a West/East Coast thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind not losing my center caps. Especially when they're from an expensive set of wheels.
Windows down in the rain is silly. It's not like we can hear anything with the windows down anyway. That's what flags are for. I'm sure most of us are okay with any other risk.
I always thought Windows down was so you could point someone by for a pass easily

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I always thought Windows down was so you could point someone by for a pass easily
It's for safety. Easier to extract if something goes wrong. Not that it matters on the supra, I can't even fit a helmet through the open window. Same with the Camaro.

Joe-G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A90
My 18" setup for this year. Still winter, still waiting on tires....

Advan TC4 - 18x10 +32 22 lb

IMG_0024.jpeg

Fastco FC08 - 18x10.5 +38 22 lb

IMG_0028.jpeg
Sponsored