Members from Ohio, please come in!

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Anyone going to see F9 Thursday or the upcoming weekend?
Sponsored

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
If yall see a 20 turbulence in the Cleveland Ohio area that was just purchased from airport infiniti let me know I have the spare key and ecutek!!! Thanks

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Spotted a Turbulence Gray headed south on 75 out of Cincinnati on Friday evening, didn't know if it was anyone on here or not. Also, I've seen a girl in a Downshift Blue in the same area of 75 a handful of times on the bridge.

mdun6

First Name
Matt Dunlavey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I just purchased yesterday but the car won't arrive for a couple more weeks. 2021 Tungsten 3.0. I'm in Dayton.

Mikal

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, Acura TLX A-Spec
Another Youngstown guy. Been seeing a few in the area. Not sure who everyone is but if you see me say whatā€™s up!

I have a red ā€˜20 Launch Edition

Last edited:

TwoCents

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma, 4Runner, S2000
Another new guy here. Picked up a used 2020 3.0 Premium in Absolute Zero from Metro Toyota in Cleveland. Iā€™m in Hartville, outside of Akron. Would love to talk to PO about the car - it is super clean with 3K miles on it. Anybody know whose it was?

cmflhf

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, Lexus GX 460, 2023 Tacoma
They look so good on the road. I remember when I finally made my decision. I was heading to work and saw a silver one in Liberty Township at a stop light (in mid October) that same week I went to go get mine.
i think itā€™s awesome that you donā€™t see them that often but just enough to get excited.
Ohh... wow, likely me in my silver 3.0 Premium. I live in Liberty Township. Picked mine up in Dayton the first week of October! Agree that it's exciting when you see another Supra on the road. I only know of 3 others in the area. (But I'm sure there's more)

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Ohh... wow, likely me in my silver 3.0 Premium. I live in Liberty Township. Picked mine up in Dayton the first week of October! Agree that it's exciting when you see another Supra on the road. I only know of 3 others in the area. (But I'm sure there's more)
Probably! I did have a older man pull up next to me at AMC West Chester with a grey Supra, it was nice. It was almost 2 ends of a spectrum (think thats the word Iā€™m looking for).
Like I said he was a lot older and had his wife (I assume) with him and I was in the red Supra with my girl (both of us in our 30s), so nice.

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
I have a white le and was working in the offices behind the hotel on the corner of West Chester Rd and 75 but we have been WFH for a year and a half and even when I was in the offices it was only a handful of times I actually drove the supra to work.

Involus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium Turbulence Grey
Anyone heading down to the NEO Cars & Coffee in Canton on Sunday? Might pop down for a few myself.

6C972A41-AF05-4FD2-8E74-4B6C881EDDC3.jpeg

TwoCents

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma, 4Runner, S2000
Anyone heading down to the NEO Cars & Coffee in Canton on Sunday? Might pop down for a few myself.

6C972A41-AF05-4FD2-8E74-4B6C881EDDC3.jpeg
I was hoping too, but had a family reunion to attend. I heard on FB that it was packed and ingress/egress was tough. Glad it is back, but hoping it can be at Summit Racing in the future.