Members from Ohio, please come in!

Involus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium Turbulence Grey
I was hoping too, but had a family reunion to attend. I heard on FB that it was packed and ingress/egress was tough. Glad it is back, but hoping it can be at Summit Racing in the future.
Yeah the location wasn’t great, it was very packed, hopefully they find a better location in the future. Summit Racing would’ve been 100% better for sure.

That’s a great shot!
Thanks!
Sponsored

iEatCommunists

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
Another new guy here. Picked up a used 2020 3.0 Premium in Absolute Zero from Metro Toyota in Cleveland. I’m in Hartville, outside of Akron. Would love to talk to PO about the car - it is super clean with 3K miles on it. Anybody know whose it was?
How was your experience with Metro? I have a deposit down for a red one coming in a month or so w/ them

TwoCents

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma, 4Runner, S2000
How was your experience with Metro? I have a deposit down for a red one coming in a month or so w/ them
It was a quality experience beginning to end. I’d been searching for those specs (Absolute Zero + DA) for months and was tempted to travel an extended distance to fly in and drive home. I’m glad I didn’t and was able to buy local. They even delivered it the next day over an hour away to my house.

iEatCommunists

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
It was a quality experience beginning to end. I’d been searching for those specs (Absolute Zero + DA) for months and was tempted to travel an extended distance to fly in and drive home. I’m glad I didn’t and was able to buy local. They even delivered it the next day over an hour away to my house.
Good to know! So far my experience has been good so I'm glad to hear it isn't a fluke.

Did they drive it to your house or put it on a flat bed? I'm getting delivery in Dec and don't want to drive it home in the snow if possible.

TwoCents

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma, 4Runner, S2000
Good to know! So far my experience has been good so I'm glad to hear it isn't a fluke.

Did they drive it to your house or put it on a flat bed? I'm getting delivery in Dec and don't want to drive it home in the snow if possible.
They drove it to my house with a porter following in a Camry to take him back to the dealership. It was a nice, sunny August day so weather was not an issue.

BigTonyBaja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Just got a 2022 3.0 premium in Nitro Yellow, located in Cincinnati (actually liberty township) and I absolutely love the car! Anyone familiar with the city or area know of good places for some spirited driving?

Last edited:

TwoCents

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tacoma, 4Runner, S2000
I’m between Akron and Canton….Columbus area may be good place for a meet up, central to us all.
Sponsored