Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Cincinnati (Finneytown)

Just picked up my 2022 3.0 Premium in absolute zero with red interior Monday afternoon.
Congratulations! Youā€™re going to love it! I work on the west side, not too far from Finneytown. Went to college across from Saint X.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Congratulations! Youā€™re going to love it! I work on the west side, not too far from Finneytown. Went to college across from Saint X.
Am definitely loving it!

We moved from the west side (Bridgetown) last year. We live so close to St X we can hear their football games fridays. I noticed youā€™re in NKY I lived in Erlanger (the Independence part not the Florence part) before I got married 7 years ago

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Am definitely loving it!

We moved from the west side (Bridgetown) last year. We live so close to St X we can hear their football games fridays. I noticed youā€™re in NKY I lived in Erlanger (the Independence part not the Florence part) before I got married 7 years ago
Cool! We live in Independence as well! Been here ten years now. I used to live in the Westwood area, my company is in South Fairmount.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Saw this ā€˜22 CFE at Glenross Golf Course tonightā€¦ anyones on the forum?

FE545116-51E6-4884-84CD-0B1B540B5318.jpeg

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Cincinnati (Finneytown)

Just picked up my 2022 3.0 Premium in absolute zero with red interior Monday afternoon.
Nice! Iā€™m normally around that area (my mom lives in college hill right near Finneytown) or west Chester for work so hope to see you around! Itā€™s always so random and nice when I see someone with a Supra.
I always have the urge to bust a U and try to catch up to them lol.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Nice! Iā€™m normally around that area (my mom lives in college hill right near Finneytown) or west Chester for work so hope to see you around! Itā€™s always so random and nice when I see someone with a Supra.
I always have the urge to bust a U and try to catch up to them lol.
Iā€™ve seen only two other supras in the wild. A yellow one coming down the winton road hill and a grey one heading eastbound up the hill on 275 just past the 74 interchange. Those were months before I got mine. I still havenā€™t seen one after getting mine!
Weā€™re actually moving this weekend (finally getting a garage) but I work in this area and still plan on going to the planet fitness on winton near cross county so maybe we will see each other at some point :cool:

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™ve seen only two other supras in the wild. A yellow one coming down the winton road hill and a grey one heading eastbound up the hill on 275 just past the 74 interchange. Those were months before I got mine. I still havenā€™t seen one after getting mine!
Weā€™re actually moving this weekend (finally getting a garage) but I work in this area and still plan on going to the planet fitness on winton near cross county so maybe we will see each other at some point :cool:
Now that I think about it, I think Iā€™ve seen your car recently.
Thereā€™s only one place where itā€™s a guarantee to see another Supra and itā€™s in the Tri County area (across from Chick-fil-A). Itā€™s a Nitro Yellow 2.0. I think they work at one of the stores out there. When I head to the barber out that way I always look for it lol. Itā€™s just nice to see.
Obviously I canā€™t see myself driving but itā€™s so nice seeing one in motion.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™m lucky to see one in the wild once a month in Columbus. Still loving the rarity of this car.

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Iā€™m lucky to see one in the wild once a month in Columbus. Still loving the rarity of this car.
I saw one 6 months ago. Now I'm all I see around here. Pedestrian reaction still at an all time high. :thumbsup:

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™ve actually just saw a Supra 2 days in a row šŸ¤£ Same area as well. Yesterday it was a Nitro Yellow and today was a white one.

Mhj

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rav4
Can you guys give recommendations for ppf shops in the Ohio, Michigan, Indiana area? I looked at Esoteric but jeez šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can you guys give recommendations for ppf shops in the Ohio, Michigan, Indiana area? I looked at Esoteric but jeez! šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘
~ I highly recommend Automotive Appearance Pros in Columbus, Ohio (Lewis Center location). Jake is the ā€œgo toā€ installer. See below:

820EA1D3-4CB5-4A53-9F04-CB7BD72B5F74.jpeg
Sponsored