MHD+ for Supra and Gen 2 B58

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I did the unlocker this afternoon and setup some basic multi maps (for different octanes)

It was all very slick with no issues. 👍

the only minor prob is I need to use BimmerCode to disable the OBD detecting connection setting off car alarm as leaving the Wi-Fi dongle in car sets it off the instant you lock car
Sponsored

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Got a question.

Within Exhaust Flap Settings you have:

Exhaust Flap Control Page 2 allows you to control your vehicle’s exhaust flap on the fly. There are three settings you can switch between (again using the UP/DOWN rocker).
● 0 rpm = OEM exhaust flap control, no forced override
● 1000 rpm = exhaust flap always forced open
● 2000 rpm = exhaust flap forced closed

The within "Live" setup, you can tick " Exhaust Flap Open In Sport This flash option sets the exhaust flap to always be open in sport mode. "

So if you select "OEM Exhaust Flap control" and tick the "Exhaust Flap Open In Sport This flash option", does this mean it'll always be closed in Comfort (OEM behaviour) and Open in Sport?? Therefore no need to toggle the options.

Martindk3

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 8/2019
I did the unlocker this afternoon and setup some basic multi maps (for different octanes)

It was all very slick with no issues. 👍

the only minor prob is I need to use BimmerCode to disable the OBD detecting connection setting off car alarm as leaving the Wi-Fi dongle in car sets it off the instant you lock car
The BimmerCode.. I think it triggeres the alarm due to the dongle keeps an unlocked wifi accesspoint.. Its a major safetybreach, or am I missing something here?

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I ended up with the MHD one. Extremely well made and super easy clean install. I found the design of the MHD one to fit exactly what I was looking for. The red arrow is pointing to the MHD ECA.
flexfuel.jpg
Where did you buy the MHD flex fuel kit? I've been looking all over and everyone i've come across is out of stock.

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
Where did you buy the MHD flex fuel kit? I've been looking all over and everyone i've come across is out of stock.
I bought it before MHD+ came out when they were always in stock in preparation. No idea they are hard to find now. I got it from Bimmer ECU solutions.
Sponsored