Might be some big news. A90 discussion

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
there was an actual plan for the 4cyl manual for EU, so it wouldn't be real shocking if it came to light.

my comments about a manual have been in reference to the I6 specifically as that's the car I have the most experience with, only one I'd own, and the only one I've asked many questions about as a result. the 4 cylinder car was always kind of an odd thing if you go back through all of our discussions where I chimed in.

that said, it would be helpful even if it was 4cyl only as you could then buy some of the components (pedal, master/slave, shifter, etc), but you'd still have a bunch of issues on the software side and the actual trans is likely meager (assumption).

that said, I haven't heard anything on this, but that's not all that shocking for the same reasons.

Hakkim23

First Name
Basith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Toyota Camry
Word on the street has it that they’re going to be announcing a manual option for the European market only today.
I can see why because Europe still has great demand for the manual transmission but then Toyota should also give a manual option for North America as well
Most probably might be the four-cylinder model but I don't think BMW made a manual gearbox for the B58 straight-six engine

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd