What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

dsds

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
n/a
How are all the US autos able to put out large GTs in the $40-60ks with great performance but the Toyota could only pull off a tiny compact sports car at that price point ( high trim camaro, challenger, mustang, and entry level vette).
Sponsored

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
How are all the US autos able to put out large GTs in the $40-60ks with great performance but the Toyota could only pull off a tiny compact sports car at that price point ( high trim camaro, challenger, mustang, and entry level vette).
There is no question Toyota “could” have built a large GT style car 2+2 like the previous model and that is what many wanted, but so many things have changed since then, there was no Lexus before to name one. While it may disappoint alot of people they have decided to bring this size/type car to market...

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
If I get one (manual transmission being the main deciding factor), I would try to rig an older Toyota bumper to the front of the car.

bodykit1.jpg bodykit2.jpg

Technically, we don't even know if it's called "Supra" yet. Might be called Celica or 3000GT for all we know. Or just GT-1 as could be implied from the codename.
Dude. What the fuck! Please Don't!:eek:

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
If I get one (manual transmission being the main deciding factor), I would try to rig an older Toyota bumper to the front of the car.

bodykit1.jpg bodykit2.jpg

Technically, we don't even know if it's called "Supra" yet. Might be called Celica or 3000GT for all we know. Or just GT-1 as could be implied from the codename.
you did see the Toyota's tweet right? Supra is the only real "legend" that this F&F generation remembers. Plus all the conversations with Tada and other execs, Supra is the only name that has ever come up. Too late now.

dsds

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
n/a
The front 3/4 angle looks great though the rear 3/4 shot depicts the car quite differently. If you follow the lines along the side window relative to the ground, the rear end of the window sits 'down' in the front view, while the rear view the end of the window sits 'up' it seems. The window sitting lower has a more aggressive look..I wonder which it will be.

upnsmoke

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota MR2 GT, Nismo 370Z , Subaru Liberty Outback

Based on Toyota's current bumper designs... this is very close. But I would imagine the air dams wont be open like that. It will have grill patterns covering it. I used to engineer bumpers for an OEM automotive giant ;-) and global regulations require maximum openings at the front... Not only that, many countries globally require a mounting surface for license plate. I can imagine below that nose will be a solid black plastic for the license plate, then the bottom portion an open air dam... the side "flares" will be covered with patterned grilles.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ On the front license plate mount - if they had made the central open area in the bumper cover a bit wider a NA license plate could have fit neatly between the two vertical elements. As it stands it will overlap them which won't look as good.