My Manual is here! First customer MT in the world

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
So randomly through the grace of social media I got a video of a manual Supra, turns out is mine, just ran to the dealer and it’s finally here! First customer delivery in the world according to the nationwide system and SET. Super hyped, writing this from the dealer lobby will post more photos and updates after its out of PDI!

1663799095514.png
This was delivered and registered in Germany in August -
https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...=2f6bece5-628a-5d3f-880e-2a0a2713aee4&ref=srp
Sponsored

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
The GR Yaris has a cute little 90s sneeze/diverter valve noise on gearchanges at WOT. Keen to hear what the GR Supra 6MT does, if anything.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I guess for Europe the Supra logo is in red for all models...
I saw that too. My understanding is that in markets other than the US, all manual Supras will receive red badging. In Australia we don't have "special editions" we just have two grades: A Supra GT and a fully loaded Supra GTS. I believe these loosely conform to the US 3.0 base and 3.0 premium models with the GTS having some of the A91 features/options. No 2.0's sold here.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I don't know the whole crackle tune thing is really played out. It's a supra not a slammed camo wrapped focus st.
I get where you are all coming from but here this car is rare af and stands out visually.. makes sense for it to stand out aurally too. 🤷‍♂️

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
The GR Yaris has a cute little 90s sneeze/diverter valve noise on gearchanges at WOT. Keen to hear what the GR Supra 6MT does, if anything.
Once you put an intake on it, it will probably sound like the automatics do when you let off the gas under high boost. It's almost a compressor surge sound because of the way the b58 releases excess pressure through the cylinders rather than using a CBV/BOV.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Why almost everyone here not liking the pops and crackles? I Love them!!!!!! is it because the age,maybe im not mature enough still and thats why i love them?
It's the same reason everyone hates the engine noises pumped in by the speakers.

They're both obnoxious and fake. There's no reason for the car to be backfiring other than the shitty tune.

I don't mind loud exhausts at all when they sound good, but the crackle tunes are the equivalent of people cutting off their exhausts on stock civics just to be loud.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
A natural pop between shifts is nice. It backfiring for the next 10 seconds when you let off the gas is not.
I live on the main drag in my town, and it's well over a mile long, with houses every twenty feet. The VW Turbo and Fiesta/Focus kids are unreal with that shit. Speed limit is 25, and they are incapable of holding it steady, so it's on and off the accelerator every 3-5 seconds. To make matters worse, they have all seen my Supra in the driveway & garage, so they love giving it an extra rev when they pass my house, at all hours of day or night. I've never once complained or even mentioned it to anyone, but it's become such a nuisance to others that the town council members and local PD are receiving complaints and are now in talks regarding what to do about it.

Regarding the Supra, nobody complains because it's a badass, semi-exotic looking car, and they expect such music from its ass end ;)
Sponsored