My worst nightmare… cover your sh*t!

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
For what it's worth: generally speaking, the truck owner/operator IS responsible/liable for damage to cars from objects falling off their truck. These people are often shady and try to disclaim responsibility, but if you can prove your car was damaged by this stuff, they have to pay up.

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
I'd wait at some place at the side of the road. Waiting 5 more minutes just to make sure I didn't got hit is worth more to me than spending more time at any paint shop ?

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
~ can’t blame ya! we’ll head to the carolinas in due time.
If you ever need a place to crash and cruise some Supra's arounds hit me up. You're always welcome in Southern California for a Local Ohioans, as us Ohio People are always known for Hospitality ;)

Deleted member 5830

In AZ chips always a threat. I put a ClearPlex film on my windshield. ~ $400. Distorts the vision a bit, but I'll take that over chipped windshield. Esp for track use. You can see all the hits on the film.

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
In Missouri they do this too but they don’t have license plates. I stay far away

Okvilln

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Toyota Supra | 20' Audi S5 SB | 11' R8
Passing dump trucks always gives me anxiety. What do you do - gain speed and fly by them and risk your hood being hit by a rock with greater velocity? Or, hang back and drive like gramma. The PPF has already saved the hood and headlights from huge rock chips. The low slung hood has a big welcome sign for flying debris. Be careful folks, the world is conspiring to give you rock chips.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Yup and he has no tire flaps either. That guy seriously needs the State troopers called on him. In my state the State police run dedicated patrols in Tahoe’s just looking to pull these types over.
Sponsored