• Total voters

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Hey guys I'm in the market for new set of tires just need opinion on these tires looking for which one you guys have experience on and if you guys prefer it. I'm open to other brands too.
Sponsored

Tsuekasa

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Wrx Sti Base
I have Michelin PS4S on the supra and the Michigan PS4S on my 2018 WRX STI for Michigan. Hands down the best tires. I'm surprised all good the All seasons are in Snow and cold. I've driven the Supra with the PS4S from Spring to fall, with a couple 1 track days and a autocross event. They hook once theyre warm. Cold wet is where it gets a bit sketchy.

PaulFRDE

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red Supra 3.0 2022, Black BMW 116i 2022
PS4S best overall but not the best contact feel.
Continental better feeling but slightly less grippy. The Potenza sport is somewhat similar to the Continental.
The Falken are much cheaper, worse that the 3 others but still great in the rain.
Source: and all the time I waste looking at many tire reviews :rolleyes:

OP
OP
s0_Salty-

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PS4S best overall but not the best contact feel.
Continental better feeling but slightly less grippy. The Potenza sport is somewhat similar to the Continental.
The Falken are much cheaper, worse that the 3 others but still great in the rain.
Source: and all the time I waste looking at many tire reviews :rolleyes:
I watched that video but the number 1 tire is not available here in US last time I checked.

OP
OP
s0_Salty-

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well the favorite is the Michelin ps4s but I went with the Continental ECS. It's available now for the size I need.

Al.B

First Name
Alin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
much cheaper and almost as good as MP4S, indy500 and fk510. Indy a little stiffer/sportier, 510 a little softer more comfortable. Both on the cheap end but with great grip. Just in case value matters and you don’t need the best.

OP
OP
s0_Salty-

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
much cheaper and almost as good as MP4S, indy500 and fk510. Indy a little stiffer/sportier, 510 a little softer more comfortable. Both on the cheap end but with great grip. Just in case value matters and you don’t need the best.
Thank you for your input, I'm actually running Falken fk510 on my sti it's just mostly garaged tho I think I only put in 500 miles on the tires but I know they're pretty good but it's different on awd than red. Decided to go with continental since it's available now.
Sponsored