New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

MrSqueegee

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nocturnal Black
Vey Nice! Congrats and welcome! Whereabouts in SoCal? and where did u have the PPF done? I also, just picked mine up and looking for a place.
I'm from Orange County! Having the PPF done at Ultimate Shield in Orange, has lots of great reviews and I talked to Sean, the owner, and hes very knowledgeable and friendly.

Advertisement

visconti

Silver Sponsor
First Name
John
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru STi, VR30, S55 M3, GOLF R, Supra A90
Think I've seen you post on one of the facebook groups, anyways welcome!

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2020 Wrangler Sport S
Cool, are you familiar with westchester cars and coffee? Thought of checking it out sometime.
Not familiar with that one, heard a lot have been getting shut down due to covid,

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Hey man, I'm from the Hudson Valley area!
Congrats! I have the same color. I thought the pics of the Hudson looked familiar. I grew up around there. Its beautiful this time of year if you take the time to appreciate it. Enjoy your Supra!

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! I have the same color. I thought the pics of the Hudson looked familiar. I grew up around there. Its beautiful this time of year if you take the time to appreciate it. Enjoy your Supra!
Only problem is I can't drive the Supra half of the year around here :(! Also this color of looks amazing on the Supra, maybe the best one,

Tsar

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not familiar with that one, heard a lot have been getting shut down due to covid,
Funny you say that. About a day after my post it got shut down. They have to find a new location.

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Funny you say that. About a day after my post it got shut down. They have to find a new location.
I swear I didn't snitch:dunno: lol

There was one closer to the city that I heard was really good that got shut down because people weren't wearing masks or something, wonder if its the same one you were talking about.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Supra MKV, BMW 135i, BMW 335xi, Mazda 6 Twin Turbo,
Traded in my Final Edition Evo X for a 2020 Supra in Turbulence Grey,

Loving it so far!
upload_2020-7-28_15-54-28.png
DSC_0611.JPG

Ahh there he is, haha! Welcome man, told you would love it.

Cool, are you familiar with westchester cars and coffee? Thought of checking it out sometime.
I swear I didn't snitch:dunno: lol

There was one closer to the city that I heard was really good that got shut down because people weren't wearing masks or something, wonder if its the same one you were talking about.

The Westchester Cars and Coffee should hopefully have another location soon. There is another CnC in Newburgh that has pretty decent turnouts as well. I've gone to both and generally try to catch either one if i wasn't up too late the night before. Great group of people and really chill at both locations.

ZtoSupra

First Name
Leslie
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 Supra, ‘08 FJ; traded ‘03 Touring Z
Hi Everyone! I just joined the forum, have been reading it a lot the past 2 days. Already got a lot of great info & tips! I bought a silver ‘20 Premium last Saturday. Most are running out in this area—one white & several red left.

Half Vast

Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner, 95 Corolla
Congrats on the new car. Enjoy!

Any mods planned?

Cherry

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Congrats on the new car. Enjoy!

Any mods planned?
Thanks! I have a few planned. I got some BMS strut braces on the way and want to do wheels at some point, but I'm pretty indecisive on those. Other than that I want to do the FTP charge and intake pipes, probably use a HKS drop in filter and then delete the intake muffler for my "home made" cold air intake. Eventually I'll do a downpipe and exhaust with a tune when I feel like voiding the warranty. Oh and I like the adjustable HKS springs so if I ever feel like picking up the tools to do that then I'll make a go at those.

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
Congrats and welcome.
Very scenic photo.
:thumbsup:

Advertisement

Advertisement