New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

zupra3.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just wanted to say hello from Texas! Got my car about a month ago. Came from the mustang scene, was part of that for quite some time. Before the mustangs I had been in the import scene with 370s, Evo, genesis. Decided it was time to leave the muscle scene for a moment and try out these new Supras. Can't wait to see everyones builds and hopefully meet-up with some of you guys/gals. If anyone wants to add me on instagram its "Zupra3.0" would like to follow other supra owners since a lot of my followers consists of mainly mustangs lol.

s783A3320.jpg

s783A3342-Edit.jpg
Sponsored

Nonschlont

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium & Evo X
Hello everybody, got my 2020 Supra in Nocturnal Black about 2 weeks ago. Love the car so far, can't wait for the break-in period to be over. Just dropped the car off to have the full front end PPF'ed. For now here is a picture from delivery day.
W3a2Y8a.jpg
Vey Nice! Congrats and welcome! Whereabouts in SoCal? and where did u have the PPF done? I also, just picked mine up and looking for a place.

visconti

Silver Sponsor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vtune.us
Car(s)
Subaru STi, VR30, S55 M3, GOLF R, Supra A90
Welcome!

MrSqueegee

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nocturnal Black
Vey Nice! Congrats and welcome! Whereabouts in SoCal? and where did u have the PPF done? I also, just picked mine up and looking for a place.
I'm from Orange County! Having the PPF done at Ultimate Shield in Orange, has lots of great reviews and I talked to Sean, the owner, and hes very knowledgeable and friendly.

visconti

Silver Sponsor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vtune.us
Car(s)
Subaru STi, VR30, S55 M3, GOLF R, Supra A90
Think I've seen you post on one of the facebook groups, anyways welcome!

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2020 Wrangler Sport S
Cool, are you familiar with westchester cars and coffee? Thought of checking it out sometime.
Not familiar with that one, heard a lot have been getting shut down due to covid,

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Hey man, I'm from the Hudson Valley area!
Congrats! I have the same color. I thought the pics of the Hudson looked familiar. I grew up around there. Its beautiful this time of year if you take the time to appreciate it. Enjoy your Supra!

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! I have the same color. I thought the pics of the Hudson looked familiar. I grew up around there. Its beautiful this time of year if you take the time to appreciate it. Enjoy your Supra!
Only problem is I can't drive the Supra half of the year around here :(! Also this color of looks amazing on the Supra, maybe the best one,

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not familiar with that one, heard a lot have been getting shut down due to covid,
Funny you say that. About a day after my post it got shut down. They have to find a new location.

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Funny you say that. About a day after my post it got shut down. They have to find a new location.
I swear I didn't snitch:dunno: lol

There was one closer to the city that I heard was really good that got shut down because people weren't wearing masks or something, wonder if its the same one you were talking about.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Traded in my Final Edition Evo X for a 2020 Supra in Turbulence Grey,

Loving it so far!
upload_2020-7-28_15-54-28.png
DSC_0611.JPG

Ahh there he is, haha! Welcome man, told you would love it.

Cool, are you familiar with westchester cars and coffee? Thought of checking it out sometime.
I swear I didn't snitch:dunno: lol

There was one closer to the city that I heard was really good that got shut down because people weren't wearing masks or something, wonder if its the same one you were talking about.

The Westchester Cars and Coffee should hopefully have another location soon. There is another CnC in Newburgh that has pretty decent turnouts as well. I've gone to both and generally try to catch either one if i wasn't up too late the night before. Great group of people and really chill at both locations.
Sponsored