New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

BLACK SHARK

First Name
HyungJIN Song
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 SUPRA.GT86
Greetings! I'm new from Korea

I am a person who races 86 races and time attacks with Supra in Korea.

The car setting is...

bc racing 2WAY
Fi exhaust
titan7 18 "
275 35 18 nankang ar1
voltex sn 1700mm
endless CC RG 브레이크 패드

:)

We're looking for higher horsepower and stability.

20210116_095720-01.jpeg

20210210_082304.jpg
Sponsored

zstokes

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford Focus, but looking around intently
Hi there, I’m Zach.

I’m not a Supra owner yet, but I’m ready to buy my first “not merely practical” car; daughters are getting closer to grown and driving themselves so a back seat isn’t necessary now.

A black 2021 A91 is the leader in my mind, but I’m considering an M2 Comp, 718 Cayman and an Audi RS3 as well. Haven’t driven any of them yet. Working from home through the pandemic has changed timelines a bit so I’m taking my time, but this place has provided good info as I watch reviews and such. Thanks for that.

Rlytle

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra (Matte Storm Grey)
Hi. I just purchased a 2021 Supra in matte storm grey. Does anyone know how many cars were made in this color, I just read it was supposed to be just 24 world wide and they all went to Japan. I just got mine in California. Very confused.

MoMax

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90, BMW E90
Hi, first time posting. Picked up the car new year eve in white love this car. in the garage since day one only one trip to the dealer to activate the navigation and that is another story, but thanks to this forum I was able to explain the process to dealer. Beautiful car looking forward to spring so I can drive it around OHIO.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Hi, first time posting. Picked up the car new year eve in white love this car. Beautiful car looking forward to spring so I can drive it around Ohio.
~ Congrats! Ditto about the Ohio weather (Ugh).

ANTimus

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota A91 Supra
Hello from Virginia Beach, VA! I just picked up a 2021 nocturnal black A91 this past weekend. I wasnt planning on getting it but it was deal I couldnt pass up on. This is my first Toyota and I love it. Traded my 2015 STI for it when they offered $24k trade in. I cant wait to start modding this beauty and cant wait to be part of this awesome community!