New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
A90 it is--which means that I can install a methanol kit 'cause I read somewhere that the newer models ECU's are locked.
This depends on model year. 2021s (generally - there are a couple unicorns) cannot be tuned.
Sponsored

rlora

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 BMW X3MC & Audi SQ5
Hi everyone; new here but not to Supra's! Years ago I had a 93' Alpine Silver and a 94' Hardtop Renaissance Red, both which I regret selling them every day that goes by:(. Currently drive a 2021 BMW X3MC and the wife a 2021 Audi SQ5. Although I love the X3MC, I'm seriously considering an MKV to satisfy my sports car need. Looking forward to learning more about the MKV!!

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
I figured Iā€™d go ahead and join even though I donā€™t have a Supra yet. I just put the deposit on one today! The wait is going to suck.

I just sold my Camaro SS 1LE which was the best track car and DD combo Iā€™ve had. It was flawless on the track and comfortable on the street, but I got tired of the looks and wanted something smaller and better looking. Plus I was paranoid about wrecking during a track day and not being able to crawl out of it with my helmet on (windows too small).

I donā€™t expect the Supra to be ready for the track right out of the box but I havenā€™t been this excited to modify a car since I was a teen. Waiting for my 3.0 in turbulence gray ?

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I figured Iā€™d go ahead and join even though I donā€™t have a Supra yet. I just put the deposit on one today! The wait is going to suck.

I just sold my Camaro SS 1LE which was the best track car and DD combo Iā€™ve had. It was flawless on the track and comfortable on the street, but I got tired of the looks and wanted something smaller and better looking. Plus I was paranoid about wrecking during a track day and not being able to crawl out of it with my helmet on (windows too small).

I donā€™t expect the Supra to be ready for the track right out of the box but I havenā€™t been this excited to modify a car since I was a teen. Waiting for my 3.0 in turbulence gray ?
That's awesome, hopefully it won't take long to get it. I was able to get mine 10 days after deposit here in Arkansas. The turbulence gray looks amazing. Congrats.

RSL

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Supra Premium Tungsten Silver, '18 5.7 RT
Hello! New owner of a '21 3.0 Supra here, purchased last month. Coming from the Challenger platform has been a big leap, but I am fortunate enough to be able to expand my (relatively) newfound love for fun cars and tinkering with them. So far, I've been able to put in an MST intake and an aFe downpipe, with more bolt ons, tuning, and appearance plans for the future.

I've hardcore lurked the past month as I've drawn up all my plans and dreams for this car, but I look forward to hanging out and contributing more often!

Grimsby

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 GTS 2019; Jeep Grand Cherokee

Nice choice of colour, mine turns a lot of heads still when Iā€™m out and about!
5D13DA1A-AC04-48BF-AFC2-468D3F6671CE.jpeg

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hello! New owner of a '21 3.0 Supra here, purchased last month. Coming from the Challenger platform has been a big leap, but I am fortunate enough to be able to expand my (relatively) newfound love for fun cars and tinkering with them. So far, I've been able to put in an MST intake and an aFe downpipe, with more bolt ons, tuning, and appearance plans for the future.

I've hardcore lurked the past month as I've drawn up all my plans and dreams for this car, but I look forward to hanging out and contributing more often!
Sounds awesome

no.gains

First Name
Paden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Toyota Tundra
Howdy from Peoria AZ.

Looking to purchase my first supra sometime next year. Market is insanely inflated right now, but gives me plenty of time to research and drool over y'alls cars! cheers

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hello from British Columbia! Iā€™ve owned a black ā€˜21 3L Supra for a bit over two weeks now - so stoked. In that time Iā€™ve put on 4,600km, including a track day at Area 27, and have been loving the car.

Mods so far include the silly pointy mirror caps made of carbon, wind deflectors, proper floor mats, and some interior carbon. Iā€™ve also got myself a set of 18ā€ Apex EC-7Rs in gold and some 275/40 A052s, but they canā€™t go on until the Ɩhlins bouncy bits arrive, bah!

Things to do soon: Custom ā€œold schoolā€ steering wheel thatā€™s a proper circle without any hand grips and carbon everything in the centre. Maybe Vivid could do this. EVS fenders are on the way, and Iā€™ll get one of those low Autotecknic carbon wings. Convincing myself to wait until next year for an exhaust of some kind.

I also own an old Mini with a VTEC conversation thatā€™s ratty AF but that I love, and I never expected to ever be a new car guyā€¦ But then I borrowed one and yeah, here I am.

2DE49A6F-A86F-4C1A-BFAD-C2D9AE068FFD.jpeg
7BBD73B0-3D14-4802-BCD1-7004EE5F8B64.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikal

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, Acura TLX A-Spec
Been lurking on here for a while but havenā€™t been real active! In the Youngstown Ohio area.

Came from a huge variety of cars in the past. Most recently before picking up my Launch Edition ā€˜20 I had an M2 and a project FD RX-7. Due to a crazy work schedule and not enough time for the FD I wanted a better platform that made things easier on me rather than having something that needed ground up restoration and the OG M2 also being a lot more limited I decided to make the switch.

So far mod wise Ive done the basic bolt ons with flex fuel tune and some ET Streets.

Attachments

Doon

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hello!

Bought a 2021 3.0 premium about a month ago. I'm loving driving it through the back roads of Maryland. So far I've only added wind buffeting deflectors, rock guards, and hard wired the radar detector. Next is an intake. Any suggestions?

I picked out the color to match my dog!
2021-07-31.jpg

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hello!

Bought a 2021 3.0 premium about a month ago. I'm loving driving it through the back roads of Maryland. So far I've only added wind buffeting deflectors, rock guards, and hard wired the radar detector. Next is an intake. Any suggestions?

I picked out the color to match my dog!
2021-07-31.jpg
0F056113-CBD3-46FE-8070-CF92A608DE1B.jpeg

less is more, don't do much. The more you add, the less driveable it becomes. ??ā€ā™‚ #oemplus
Sponsored