New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Hi all,

New member here, UK, recently just placed a factory order, starting a looooong wait for my 2.0 Pro, metallic Black Supra to be delivered. :)

Are there many other 2.0 owners round here? How's reliability been?

Cheers
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0 Rennisance Red
Howdy!
New Supra 2.0 owners here. It's the wife's car mostly but I get to take it for a spin occasionally. Thought I'd hop in here to stay up on maintenance / service issues, minor mods (mostly stock) and detailing tips.

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Howdy!
New Supra 2.0 owners here. It's the wife's car mostly but I get to take it for a spin occasionally. Thought I'd hop in here to stay up on maintenance / service issues, minor mods (mostly stock) and detailing tips.
Welcome @GTGallop

Congrats to you and your wife for picking up a new Supra!

This is a great community to be apart of to help you get familiar with your new car, tons of information on the site as well as informative members and vendors.

Would love to see some photos of your Supra when you get the chance.

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Hey guys I've been posting but I haven't really introduce myself. I bought my wife a used 8k miles 2020 A90 Supra 3.0 premium last Dec and I've been reading up on the forums since I got the car but just decided to join this month. Alot of information here if you want diy and maintenance.

Frostbite_a91

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra a91-CF Edition
Heya everyone! Lurked for some time while plotting to get my Supra and joined the family about 2 weeks ago when I was able to get my hands on a Absolute Zero CF-EDITION.

Happy to be a part of this community!

I am 500 miles into my break in so far and loving every minute.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Heya everyone! Lurked for some time while plotting to get my Supra and joined the family about 2 weeks ago when I was able to get my hands on a Absolute Zero CF-EDITION.

Happy to be a part of this community!

I am 500 miles into my break in so far and loving every minute.
What part of SD? Come chill with us! SD Supra MKV!

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Audi A5 SB Prestige
Greetings, I've had my ride for a few weeks. joined when I secured my car in NJ. GR Supra 3.0 Premium Nocturnal w/Red Leather. Located in Augusta, GA Most of my break-in period was done on my drive back to Augusta. Very much impressed with the car, cay and night compared to my 2018 Audi A5 SB..

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Howdy,

Taking delivery this afternoon of a 3.0 Premium. Any tips for things to look for when picking her up? Classic things that maybe the dealership or port forgets when passing the car along? My previous car was notorious for these shipping points on the frame used for when the car was on the boat.

Also any tips for a new Supra owner? Any must do first day type things? Alignment from factory for many cars is "questionable". Recommended stats? Tires often over inflated for the journey, any recommendations on tire pressure? (both those are subjective and depend on driving style -- spirited highway for me) I hear the buffeting with the windows down is pretty extreme. I also see a thread a mile long on the topic :) Anyone got the short answer on good reasonably priced solution?

Anyways, thanks for the add guys. Looks like a good community to hang out for a few years...

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Howdy,

Taking delivery this afternoon of a 3.0 Premium. Any tips for things to look for when picking her up? Classic things that maybe the dealership or port forgets when passing the car along? My previous car was notorious for these shipping points on the frame used for when the car was on the boat.

Also any tips for a new Supra owner? Any must do first day type things? Alignment from factory for many cars is "questionable". Recommended stats? Tires often over inflated for the journey, any recommendations on tire pressure? (both those are subjective and depend on driving style -- spirited highway for me) I hear the buffeting with the windows down is pretty extreme. I also see a thread a mile long on the topic :) Anyone got the short answer on good reasonably priced solution?

Anyways, thanks for the add guys. Looks like a good community to hang out for a few years...
First welcome.

0) Check for Shipping Spacers on the springs and make sure Navigation/XM radio works before you leave the dealer
1) BimmerCode - https://www.supramkv.com/threads/bimmercode-user-guide.6429/ <- that UserGuide PDF has all you need to code out some tweaks
2) Audio EQ - https://www.supramkv.com/threads/how-to-improve-oe-sub-bass-quality-and-eliminate-vibrations.5092 at the very least, fix the EQ, it helps a lot. The sub box fix is super helpful
3) Get an alignment done, I can get you some spect shortly, but mine is specced for drag (I like to cross-dress on the weekend).
4) There's a $10 amazon fix, I don't have the link handy, but I personally really like the AWE Foiler. Sure, it's $100 vs $10, but it looks a lot better.
5) 28-33psi for the tires seems to hook ok given how trash the factory tires are.
Sponsored

Last edited: