New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

SUPER

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 ordered. Awaiting arrival. Sold 84 Supra BaT
We've created this space for new and old SupraMKV members to introduce themselves so please tell us a bit about yourselves and welcome everyone as they come in!
Hello. I ordered a 2022 Mk5 last week and am waiting ... I just sold my 84 Mk2 on BaT to make room. Time to have a car with cup holders and a warranty!
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Hello. I ordered a 2022 Mk5 last week and am waiting ... I just sold my 84 Mk2 on BaT to make room. Time to have a car with cup holders and a warranty!
How much did you sell your mk2 for if you dont mind me asking. I have one with about 12000 original kms. Having trouble valuating it.

SUPER

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 ordered. Awaiting arrival. Sold 84 Supra BaT
How much did you sell your mk2 for if you dont mind me asking. I have one with about 12000 original kms. Having trouble
How much did you sell your mk2 for if you dont mind me asking. I have one with about 12000 original kms. Having trouble valuating it.
valuating it.

Attachments

YaW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Hello!

I've ordered my Supra back on September and I'm currently waiting for it. The dealership told me it would be in March, although the MyToyota app just told me that the car has left the factory and it is currently "on transit".

I've been reading this community for some months already and I'm hopeful I can share my thoughts about the car and be a part of it.

I'll throw a question taking this opportunity. Is there anything in particular I should check when the deliver me the car? I've read some issues with the USB or the SatNav and I don't know if there is something else I should be checking right there with the dealership.

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
That should be worth a pretty penny. Bring a trailer or cars and bids.

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Hi Everyone!

Coming to you from FL. I just picked up a 2022 CF Edition and super excited to be a part of this community!

Love seeing everyone’s mods and can’t wait to start my own. This was at the dealership, but will have some better pictures up soon!

02F56C04-D02A-4F6A-BA11-28E4E45B571D.jpeg
You ever driven another Supra before this one? wondering if I am going crazy or the exhaust on these CF editions is different. Both my wife and son also pointed it out.

Kissoon

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Absolute Zero A91 CF Edition, 2019 Mazda 6
You ever driven another Supra before this one? wondering if I am going crazy or the exhaust on these CF editions is different. Both my wife and son also pointed it out.
This is the only Supra I’ve ever driven however I’m pretty sure it’s the same one the standard 3.0s, might even be the same on the 2.0s.

The CF edition is really all just cosmetics, I’m just a sucker for Special Edition things lol.

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
This is the only Supra I’ve ever driven however I’m pretty sure it’s the same one the standard 3.0s, might even be the same on the 2.0s.

The CF edition is really all just cosmetics, I’m just a sucker for Special Edition things lol.
Same here lol but I work at Toyota and was driving a 3.0 for a whole week before buying the CF. And idk if it’s because it’s brand new but exhaust definitely sound deeper.

Kissoon

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same here lol but I work at Toyota and was driving a 3.0 for a whole week before buying the CF. And idk if it’s because it’s brand new but exhaust definitely sound deeper.
Interesting, possibly because it’s new or the slightly cold weather here in FL lately? Lol

You’re in FL right?

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Interesting, possibly because it’s new or the slightly cold weather here in FL lately? Lol

You’re in FL right?
Yea your right it’s probably my ear dyno ? maybe since it’s new perhaps still breaking in who knows.. yup fellow Florida member ? would be cool to meet someone local. I am in ft Lauderdale you?

Kissoon

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yea your right it’s probably my ear dyno ? maybe since it’s new perhaps still breaking in who knows.. yup fellow Florida member ? would be cool to meet someone local. I am in ft Lauderdale you?
I’m in Kissimmee, quite a distance from you but still possible!

Going to start an Instagram soon (been off social media for a few years now)

DM me your handle if have one!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Just joined. I am looking at getting a MKV by next year and I am doing as much research as possible before the purchase.
??

Most of us don't know anything, so tread carefully. ?