New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 F150 Tremor
Hey everyone - I recently picked up a new-to-me (~10k miles) 2020 Supra in Renaissance Red 2.0. Was interested in the unlocked ecu and lower risk of oil consumption issues. After getting a taste of RWD with my drift 350z (and selling it), I wanted a RWD coupe that's more friendly on the streets. I experienced the B58+ZF8 at a BMW UDE, rented a 3.0 on Turo, and now here I am. I'm in the Tampa, FL, area, by the way.

I also have a 2017 GTI (DSG, JB4, brake mods). I have a long background with GTIs (incl. autocross and HPDE), and I'm excited to grow into the RWD+B58+ZF8 platform in the Supra.

No plans on drifting this (maybe some fun in parking lots) - just want a fast, fun, visually exciting street car.

Former drift 350Z:
Sponsored

Attachments

optimus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 3.0, W213 E400
Hey everyone - happy to be a part of this forum, already been receiving support from various members! I picked my 2022 Renaissance Red 3.0 premium two days ago and couldnā€™t be happier! Puts a smile on my face on every ride - canā€™t wait for 1200 miles to rack up so that I can drive like I stole it!

Befreiung

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra, GR Yaris
Hello all!
New to this forum. I have had my Supra since late 2019. The "it is just a BMW" haters still make me laugh. Yep it is a BMW with Toyota reliability. Actually chose it over an M2 Competition. Test drove the M2, went back to Toyota and ordered the Supra even though they weren't out yet and didn't get to test drive one. No regrets. I still enjoy this car and hope to have many more years with it.

BigTonyBaja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Man I just moved from Dallas up to Cincinnati. Missing the brisket, awesome Mexican food, and winter driving weather for the supra...

edit: Nitro Yellow Gang

GR_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, '90 NA Miata, '05 Saab 92x
Hi ? everyone!

So happy to have had my '22 3.0 Premium in Renaissance Red for about a month now. Previous car was 16 years old so it's great to step into a new car with so much power, tech, and style! Feels special to be in a car that isn't that common to see on the road. Just passed 1200 miles so looking forward to exploring the revs.

My favorite story so far is a couple of times I got reactions from passersby at gas stations. A couple of dudes came up to gawk at it and gave me thumbs up. Another time, a kid riding in a pickup glanced over and I could see his eyes widen and smile grow with excitement at seeing the Supra. That's probably what I looked like when I saw my car for the first time.

Attachments

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Hello,

Have a 2021 Nocturnal A91, I'm coming from BMWs M cars (X5M, M3) and just have to say how much room there is in the engine bay to work on this car - I cannot express how unfun working on a BMW with no damn room is ///

The nocturnal A91 was the first car I have seen from the factory just looks so menacing that I am visually happy with and not wanting to modify it to beyond power/aero - trying to look somewhat CA legal :headbang:

"Hey bro is that a Toyota? - wow it is fucking nice!~" - Some random driver at a stoplight...

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Hello all,

About to be a new owner of a '22 Absolute Zero 3.0 in the coming week. From GA. Just wanted some input from y'all about handling a RWD car and some tips on how to manage it? Note this is my first RWD car. Thanks.
Do some auto x and track events with an instructor and learn how to manage the car properly in a proper environment. Also leave the nannies on until you understand the cars limits

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Hello all,

About to be a new owner of a '22 Absolute Zero 3.0 in the coming week. From GA. Just wanted some input from y'all about handling a RWD car and some tips on how to manage it? Note this is my first RWD car. Thanks.
The ass end of this car will come out fairly easy especially on the factory tires if you give it going into a turn just a heads up

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 MB C300, 2021 GR Supra, 1989 Ferrari 348 TS
Hello all. I have been lurking for a bit but decided that it is time to say hello. This is actually my wife's car, but I get to drive it from time to time.

We have a '21 Premium 3.0 in Tungsten. It is a blast to drive, and I have had nothing but positive reactions to it. Someone commented that he would never have considered a Toyota, but he can see himself driving this, and of course everyone that either speeds up or slows down on the freeway to take a look and throw a thumbs up or shaka. I am excited to go to the HPDE on Jan 22nd at Pacific Raceways in Kent WA. Let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

Mods so far are Verus Engineering Resonator delete, anti-buffeting wind deflectors, window tint and Xpel Ultimate Plus clearcoat.

I don't have a lot of pictures, since we spend most of the time driving.
At_Ferrari.jpg

JFende39

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 3.0 Supra GR
Hey crew. Josh here. New to the Yota crew. Grew up with DSMs so I have always loved turbo cars. As adulthood came I got the German auto bug and fell in love with M cars (see IG for some pics of previous toys - fenderlish
Tried the British racing thang for a year with an F type and was quite impressed. The dealership got me a deal I couldnā€™t refuse on my latest batmobile.
2021 3.0 GR.
Aftermarket wheels. Coilovers. Duckbill. Steering wheel. Single Tomei exhaust. For now ? really love this car so far. Looking forward to many more years.
anyone in the Tampa bay FL area please reach out and letā€™s do some meet ups.
DB4B3A14-018C-4361-AFDD-00197946D0E7.jpeg
C9CC951E-73A1-4731-BD7E-78991B4ABE6D.jpeg
965DD40D-BD23-49EC-8E6A-9EC1EAF7D13C.jpeg
C607150C-0BF0-443E-895F-EB833077563F.jpeg
4A2C1F02-B872-4F5E-86B4-C57A5B71F56D.jpeg

Michael-Dallas

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 4Runner
Hey yā€™all! Iā€™ve been lurking for a few months now, and decided to register.

I donā€™t have a Supra yet, but Iā€™m not new to Toyota, BMW, or sports cars. I had a 2002 911 Turbo X50 with super low miles, and decided to take advantage in this crazy auto climate and cash out of it.

Iā€™m currently rocking a 5th gen 4Runner and hope to get a Supra in 2022. Iā€™m waiting for M/T model because I have a bit of PTSD with ZFs and BMWs, LOL.

SUPRA90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR SUPRA A91
Whatā€™s up everybody! 1st post here. Flew to Ohio yesterday to purchase this beauty and drove it straight back (hit some snow) home to FL. Twenty three hours awake and worth every minute!
Iā€™m back! This time with a 2020 Phantom that I picked up in ATL on our way back from a NY road trip.

Did spacers, powder coated wheels/exhaust tips, AMS catted DP, BimmerCode. Swift springs and Matte Black roof next week.

Future mods: Redo ppf, more boost/tune, raised spoiler.

F17C694B-9832-4626-B2A1-42AEA9B0A7C8.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: