New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Honestly, the bare minimum of Paint Protection Film you should have applied, is on the front bumper cover and the fender section behind the front tires.

Also, WELCOME!

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Picking up a 2022 GR Supra 3.0 today
It's been a journey to find one available, and at MSRP to boot
I was lucky enough to find one after 3 months of searching.
Coming from a 2018 BMW M3 sedan, the switch gears and power train are very familiar to me
Can't wait to drive this thing back from Oregon to the bay area using the Pacific coast highway
Congrats and welcome to the family!

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition Supra Down Shift Blue
Hello everyone! Picked up a 2020 in Down Shift Blue. Definitely my favorite color. I paid too much for it, but it was the heat of the moment for sure. Thanks for taking care of me!

Last edited:

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Hello everyone! Picked up a 2020 in Down Shift Blue. Definitely my favorite color. I paid too much for it, but it was the heat of the moment for sure. Thanks for taking care of me!
Hahaha whatā€™s the mileage and you canā€™t say you paid too much and not elaborate!

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
Hey everyone,

I put down a deposit for '22 Supra 3.0 premium in turbelence gray a few weeks ago with my local dealership. I'll be paying msrp.

I've learned quite a bit from lurking these past couple of months. I'm coming from a '21 Subaru STI that was unfortunately totaled back in December after someone failed to yield at an intersection. So far my plans for the supra are pretty simple. Tint, fix wind buffeting, rock guards, and possibly powder coating the stock wheels matte black.

ETA is first week of July. Can't wait until it finally comes in!

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Hey everyone,

I put down a deposit for '22 Supra 3.0 premium in turbelence gray a few weeks ago with my local dealership. I'll be paying msrp.

I've learned quite a bit from lurking these past couple of months. I'm coming from a '21 Subaru STI that was unfortunately totaled back in December after someone failed to yield at an intersection. So far my plans for the supra are pretty simple. Tint, fix wind buffeting, rock guards, and possibly powder coating the stock wheels matte black.

ETA is first week of July. Can't wait until it finally comes in!
Welcome @JST

Congrats on putting a deposit down on your new Supra!

We are happy to hear the forums have been helpful to you in the past and are excited to have you here with us.

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your Supra when you pick it up.

e_iva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Premium
Hi everyone,

Iā€™ve been lurking around here for over a year but finally picked up my Turbulence Gray over red 22 3.0 Premium about a month ago. Already taken care of tint and wind buffeting and have a decent pile of parts waiting to get thrown on!

Iā€™ve most recently had a big turbo Golf R and Iā€™m excited to see what comes of my Supra!

6F1CF2B8-C293-411E-AF05-FF9753BA0D8E.jpeg

66B3E4A6-E1C9-490F-9771-5849F7AFCEF8.jpeg

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Hi everyone,

Iā€™ve been lurking around here for over a year but finally picked up my Turbulence Gray over red 22 3.0 Premium about a month ago. Already taken care of tint and wind buffeting and have a decent pile of parts waiting to get thrown on!

Iā€™ve most recently had a big turbo Golf R and Iā€™m excited to see what comes of my Supra!

6F1CF2B8-C293-411E-AF05-FF9753BA0D8E.jpeg

66B3E4A6-E1C9-490F-9771-5849F7AFCEF8.jpeg
Congrats on your recent purchase, we are happy you joined the forum!

That is a great looking car and it looks like a lot of fun to drive, we look forward to seeing more photos once you add all your parts!

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra MT, Ford Focus ST, Fiat500Abarth,
Hello, I've put a deposit down for a 2023 Manual 3.0 whenever they arrive in Canada.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Hello all,

I've also put a deposit down on a manual for whenever they arrive in Australia. Stealer estimate is March 2023.

Currently driving an FN2 Type R.
Sponsored