New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
Congrats on the new ride! You have the best color, in my not so humble opinion. Do you have any plans for PPF and/or ceramic?

Enjoy!
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Awesome! Congrats.

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Well the interesting thing is the XM trial stated a few days before I picked it up. (I signed the paperwork on 9/25 and picked it up 10/9). And I was able to register the car with the Supra connect app before I even got there.
its not the xm trial. Log into supra connect. Its like map updates and shit

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
its not the xm trial. Log into supra connect. Its like map updates and shit
Yeah the Supra connect app works. I can access all the functions. Just the Nav isn’t active. And there’s no other way than to take it to a dealership?

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Right. Same problem when i flew to Virginia to get mine, it was the weekend and they could not get the code. I drove back using my cell for a map and they had to “transfer” the car to a local dealership here which was able to unlock it the following Monday. At least you dont need nav driving ny to fl ... as a former nyer living in south florida its just good ol 95 for 1300 miles.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Right. Same problem when i flew to Virginia to get mine, it was the weekend and they could not get the code. I drove back using my cell for a map and they had to “transfer” the car to a local dealership here which was able to unlock it the following Monday. At least you dont need nav driving ny to fl ... as a former nyer living in south florida its just good ol 95 for 1300 miles.
Okay that’s going to be what I have to do. Thank goodness for CarPlay! It’s been work f flawlessly so far and very smooth. I’m just still unhappy that I specifically asked them to have it activated before I arrived and they didn’t.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Congrats! Also a Nyer currently living in FL albeit the Panhandle. I'm hopefully picking up a Supra next week! A 2021 at my local dealership or if I don't like the numbers, it's a road trip for a 2020!

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Congrats on the purchase! Enjoy it! Tail of the dragon is an awesome experience.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Congrats! I looked at a lot of the Ny/Nj/Ct dealers as well. Got my best deal out of a dealer in Kentucky and just waiting for them to ship it.
Sponsored