New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Iā€™ve already posted several times but thought I should formally say ā€œhello.ā€

Iā€™m in Northern Virginia and recently bought an A90 as Iā€™ve been a Supra fan since itā€™s arrival to the US a long time ago and the dealership was very interested in selling. Apart from snow days and maybe extreme cold, this will be a daily driver. We have an M240i, and the BMW-Toyota collaboration was actually a plus for me and the drama on the interwebs not at all a distraction.

Once we are past our current social restrictions, I hope to do meet and greets in the area. Iā€™m also hoping somebody in the region plans an event for the Tail of the Dragon. Would be a fun and adreline-evoking time.

Iā€™ll thank those of you that share on the forum and, more specifically, answer my naĆÆve questions, in advance. I appreciate enthusiastsā€™ communities and look to spend some time here learning and maybe contributing.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
New guy here.

Just bought an A91, currently impressed with the car. I've wanted a blue car since forever and I finally took the jump to get one. Couldn't take any good pictures today since it has been raining since I got it.

I've always followed and loved the supra forums community since it has gave me a lot of knowledge for my IS300. I'm glad to be part of it finally.

GG117

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90, Subaru WRX
Hello, I am new here.

I just got my new 2021 Supra on this Sunday. I've been wanting to have a Supra since it is my dream car. I went out to drive and took some pictures on it yesterday before the rain comes.

I decided to join this forum so I could learn new things and experiences.

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone, I'm Jay.

I live in Orlando, Florida and I am an Iraq War Veteran. This is my first Supra and I have the 3.0 premium in white. Before this, I owned a 2015 Evo x and a 1993 VW Corrado VR6.

I really enjoyed chatting with everyone on here, plus I good advice when I having issues or questions about the Supra. I'm not a big car person, but i am starting to get into it. Slowly building up the Supra. Glad to say hi everyone and see the community on here as well.

Drillerkc74

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 supra black on black
stephen from bruce county ontario canada. funny story. had a 2013 subaru brz my spouse bought as a present for 35 years of working as a dentist. loved that car, but at 66 yrs old i was talking about our last summer car to order fall 2021. she wanted to buy local, and we stopped to see a black 2021 in a showroom in owen sound ont that was there for 3 months. i was very assertive i was there to look for a future order1 only test drive was around the large lot of the dealer. well!! she drove and said. buy it now why wait. drove for 2 weeks before the snow. beautiful car. hope toyota canada can keep up the service after a rocky start with a defective battery?? sitting in the garage with a trickle charger till late march. so sad. good deal , with discount on everything !

TeaTango

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Absolute Zero '21 Supra 3.0 premium
Hello all, just got my Supra a couple of days ago. Sheā€™s a ā€˜21 3.0 premium in white. Put a couple hundred miles in over the weekend cruising around, and itā€™s a whole lot of fun.
Sponsored