New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Interesting story,
Sponsored

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue
Hello!

Recently purchased an A91 in Refraction Blue!

My plans for it are:
- Lowering Springs (I believe one of the brands has a very small drop that won't affect the electronics?)
- Wheel spacers (I like the stock black wheels)
- Intake Resonator Delete
- Smoked tint overlay for all of the reflectors and maybe tail lights
- PPF on the hood and mirrors
- Window tint

Anything else I should look into? Also, will the PPF be cut out on the bumper reflectors or will that be a PITA to tint?

IMG_5962.JPG

Last edited:

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Good day all!!!!!!!!

Glad to be part of the MV5 forum(I was not welcomed on the supraforum.com). I just picked up my Supra this passed Monday and I am having PPF put on the car and will get it back tomorrow! I haven't pushed it much but man this car is amazing! My previous car was an Alfa Romeo Giulia but this is so much more fun and premium tbh. Here is a photo from when I purchased it at the dealer.

Are there any clubs in GA for MK5 supra owners?

I have one question for everyone, how do you quickly sync the temperature for the driver and passenger without having to modify each side separately? ive looked but I don't see a sync button lol.

Thank you!
DF8C222D-232F-4AC8-B874-AAA918B9DDE5_jpeg (002).jpg

SupraMiami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Good day all!!!!!!!!

Glad to be part of the MV5 forum(I was not welcomed on the supraforum.com). I just picked up my Supra this passed Monday and I am having PPF put on the car and will get it back tomorrow! I haven't pushed it much but man this car is amazing! My previous car was an Alfa Romeo Giulia but this is so much more fun and premium tbh. Here is a photo from when I purchased it at the dealer.

Are there any clubs in GA for MK5 supra owners?

I have one question for everyone, how do you quickly sync the temperature for the driver and passenger without having to modify each side separately? ive looked but I don't see a sync button lol.

Thank you!
DF8C222D-232F-4AC8-B874-AAA918B9DDE5_jpeg (002).jpg
nice welcome to the club bad news though, no sync feature for that ?

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
nice welcome to the club bad news though, no sync feature for that ?
lol man I tried to look so hard!! I had to pause and give myself a pep talk about how there's not sync button lolol. Nether the less, super exited to be here and have the car. When people ask me whats one quick about the car Im not sure if I should rev on sport mode or beep :D

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Hello!

Recently purchased an A91 in Refraction Blue!

My plans for it are:
- Lowering Springs (I believe one of the brands has a very small drop that won't affect the electronics?)
- Wheel spacers (I like the stock black wheels)
- Intake Resonator Delete
- Smoked tint overlay for all of the reflectors and maybe tail lights
- PPF on the hood and mirrors
- Window tint

Anything else I should look into? Also, will the PPF be cut out on the bumper reflectors or will that be a PITA to tint?

IMG_5962.JPG
gorgeous car. I have an A91 in the same blue and its the best. As for lowering springs i recommend the HKS spring kit. It effectivly turns your stock suspension into adjustable coilovers so you retain the adaptive suspension but you gain the benefit of adjustment.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
lol man I tried to look so hard!! I had to pause and give myself a pep talk about how there's not sync button lolol. Nether the less, super exited to be here and have the car. When people ask me whats one quick about the car Im not sure if I should rev on sport mode or beep :D
Hello welcome! You'll soon also discover that it's actually not a fully automated A/C in the normal sense :rolleyes: :eek:
Meaning, you'll press on Auto, it'll start and chose the vents automatically (defrost, face, foot), but not set the fan speed automatically. You can change the fan speed and it'll still show as Auto. So, you have to adjust the fan speed manually. At least that's my experience.

We have a local section in the forum, don't know how active it is. There are numerous FB groups as well.
https://www.supramkv.com/forums/southeast.33/

I take it you didn't beep yet, because, chances are you'd be complaining about it here :lol:

Anyhow that Tungsten looks so cool! Have fun

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hello welcome! You'll soon also discover that it's actually not a fully automated A/C in the normal sense :rolleyes: :eek:
Meaning, you'll press on Auto, it'll start and chose the vents automatically (defrost, face, foot), but not set the fan speed automatically. You can change the fan speed and it'll still show as Auto. So, you have to adjust the fan speed manually. At least that's my experience.

We have a local section in the forum, don't know how active it is. There are numerous FB groups as well.
https://www.supramkv.com/forums/southeast.33/

I take it you didn't beep yet, because, chances are you'd be complaining about it here :lol:

Anyhow that Tungsten looks so cool! Have fun
Thanks for the details! yea I have beeped :doh: What were they thinking! lol im definitely never beeping at all! I was thinking about later on changing the horn but I really don't want to take off the bumper. When I had the Alfa I took the bumper off when the car was new to place a carbon front lip and after putting it back on and several adjustments it was really never the same fitment. Looks like my beeping will be replaced with high beams.
Sponsored